Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
Loveless Demon chapter 4 . 9/9
Gin-Gin is obsessed. Girl,you need to accept reality.
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 9/9
I want to shake you hand after reading this and it's just chapter one! Oh I'm so excited! Go get them Harry and shake up the world!
WhoneedssportsIhaveBooks chapter 6 . 8/26
This is an amazing story. At the end when Neville said thank you brother, all I could think of was Thor and Loki. I laughed for like 5 minuets.
Razeus1 chapter 26 . 8/25
I got an issue with the part where Susan accuses Harry, well actually screams at Harry, that he was the one to set the basilisk on fellow students and that he espouses the bastardization of Slytherin's beliefs.
Harry rightfully calls her on it (yes, he was disparaging her intelligence) but ONLY Harry gets called out for being "not very nice"...what's the protocol for someone accusing a several times over head/lord of several houses and actually screaming at him In His Own Home..why the hell wasn't Susan called out for that Huge breach?
If that were anyone else but Harry, I'm sure it would've been.
So is there some kind of spell or something that allows others to abuse Harry verbally and physically so that only His responses are are reprimanded?
Good Good
Cassandra30 chapter 45 . 8/17
Lily enchanted it folks!
Cassandra30 chapter 43 . 8/17
Sirius has already told you he didn't betray you. It was Regulus or maybe Snape through Regulus.
Cassandra30 chapter 42 . 8/16
Wow! Now that was a shocker!
Cassandra30 chapter 39 . 8/16
Good deal for the Weasleys here. Even getting Molly to understand that creating and making pranks takes work and knowledge.
Cassandra30 chapter 38 . 8/16
Illegal to have knowledge of those potions is infringing on the Potions Guild plus Family Grimoires may contain it. Best to keep that info among Healers and Potions Masters especially so they can be recognized and the counter agent brewed.
madie080802 chapter 6 . 8/6
I LOVE THIS FIC. Just amazing storytelling.

M
tyrannicpuppy chapter 13 . 7/14
Molly opening a restaurant... Now that is a new one for me. A great way to keep her from interfering. Genius really.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 7/13
Nice. The story is full of the cliches but they just make it fun and work. I am enjoying this profusely.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 4 . 7/13
Oh, those two... so cute. He has his work cut out for him with Hermione, but they so do belong together.

Glad to see him being firm with Ginny. He needs to nip her in the bud now before she can be totally obsessed. And great work assuaging Ron's inferiority. That is the perfect plan to get him confident in his abilities and head of the jealousy.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 7/13
I'm liking it so far. It's fun seeing all the enemies brought low. I hope he can make things right with Hermione soon though. I hate seeing them at odds with one another. They don't have to hook up, just be back to being the very best of friends. Curious to see how things play out with the Weasley's going forward too. But already love the Twins.