Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
marvinkitfox1 chapter 8 . 11/29
Ok, so HOW does HArry explain to Amelia that Voldie made SEVEN horcruxes?

There is nothing in this timeline that should have that info, only that he made one, the diary.
Rinzin4 chapter 6 . 11/22
so does dobby get an elf harem not that he's been spontaneously fuq boi'd?
thecraz7storm chapter 1 . 11/18
Another stupid author who divides the world into "white and black" colors. Marauders have always been bastards, they bullied everyone, especially Snape (I'm not defending him, he's also a bastard to some extent).
sthrobbins chapter 16 . 11/2
Am I confusing fanfics, or is Hermione supposed to become Harry's soulmate. Doesn't read like he has a single thought for her. His first concern for private instruction in potions should be to include Hermione, then Neville. She seems completely out-of-sight, out-of-mind.
Lolkar chapter 52 . 9/12
This is the most confusing story ever. Its like everyone is bipolar.
Lolkar chapter 47 . 9/4
Wtf was this chapter
geenakmom chapter 55 . 9/1
Highly enjoyed reading this!
Warthogs anag chapter 55 . 8/31
Thank you for your contribution to this story. I've been reading fan fiction for a while now but had missed this one. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Uttam Kumar Tiwari chapter 1 . 8/28
g u

p0
slytherinsal chapter 40 . 8/11
you know a Disco 1 or 2 can be a 9-seater with 4 fold-down seats in the boot? I love the mark 1 with the compass on the side, metallic brown or evergreen.

so, are you possibly a Gunners fan? she asked innocently.
slytherinsal chapter 14 . 8/8
An irony that Dumbledore should admire Ghandi, who is on record as admiring Adolf Hitler.
Ethan Rhodes chapter 52 . 7/27
\"Competency tests? Attitude and personality, and aptitude tests with OWLs?" asked Lord Aldridge with a frown. "Are people incompetent?"/

PFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHA welp if u must ask
HoneyBear84 chapter 55 . 7/24
Loved it
majijn chapter 2 . 6/25
Cringe

Calling lifedebts on Hermione like that is just absolutely stupid
Dropping this fic.