Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
odonnellzoo99 chapter 55 . 11/21
One of the best responses to the Reptilia28 challenge IMO.
Thank you for completing this story. I'll have to check out the others that you have completed.
SeraphimBlue chapter 30 . 11/17
it was proven that Dumbledore knew what he was doing to harry and wanted him mistreated badly enough that harry would welcome death
Gi sel chapter 30 . 11/12
Me encanta la historia, pero no me deja leer mas alla del caputulo 30 me aparece que no existe el contenido
Gi sel chapter 30 . 11/12
Ne encanta
Yeah...no. You're writing 12 year olds as 30. It doesn't work
anyeshabaner chapter 1 . 10/13
SNAPE IS NOT BAD!
shadewolfedrt chapter 55 . 9/26
Great story lot of new or different takes for ideas.
Jeff chapter 35 . 8/22
Generally I have enjoyed this story, but the way you have Shacklebolt try to apprehend those two suspected D.E.s was unrealistic. You don’t send two to capture two and you don’t breach a door with anyone in the line of fire without supporting fire. You made the Aurors seem untrained and foolish for the purpose of letting the D.E.s escape and killing off a good guy.
EdTheBeast chapter 55 . 8/16
I used to review each chapter, but have stopped that. In case I reread the story later. This is as stated, not a romance story, nor an action one. It is more a mafia revenge like the Godfather series. It has a lot of interactions of characters, more like the books than the movies. It is an excellent read, It was great that someone finished Harmonious Cannons story after his (death?). It is 2020, so I do not really know if this is so. But I was given a few ideas for my own remake of my Reptilia28 Challenge story. Again this is a great read for anyone wanting a finished story!
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 8/10
I have not read the chapter! Only the first notes. :) Clap! Clap! Let them have it. I loved the notes. No will read the first two chapters. Thank you for the histrionics, it was LOL!
Haji the Monster chapter 1 . 7/24
why do you freaking morons insist that Harry requires verbal abuse from an angry being. they know he never remembers and therefore the fault of the many deaths Harry suffers is completely placed at the feet of Dumbledore and the aforementioned Death character. make a better starting point and then maybe these stories would be good.
jamcreynolds chapter 18 . 7/13
I rarely review. I love the premise of your story but I have to admit that I'm irritated with Harry. Hermione is his soul mate and he sends her off for summer without a word to her. He instead shares all his secrets with his brand new friends, Neville and Luna. Meanwhile, she's at her mothers throat just to get to see him again. He seems very ungrateful.
Lordlexx chapter 6 . 7/12
The plural of patronus is patronuses. Not patroni.
Matt chapter 11 . 7/8
"both had been racked by guilt"
The word is wracked. Racked is something you do to pool balls.
Matt chapter 6 . 7/8
"curiously, the same phoenix"
What same phoenix? The same phoenix as what? That's the most uninformative statement I've ever seen. It tells us nothing. It can't be from Fawkes, because we were told that he gave only one other feather, and it was in Tom Riddle's wand.