Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with the world!
Schmaing003 chapter 55 . 10/31
Be warned: this is an evil Harry Story. He is cruel, dark and downright abusive. The author says he is not OOC... straight up lie. He does kill all of the bad people but he also enslaves, blackmails and forces his will upon people. At least with Voldemort you were able to die free... :-(
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 10/20
Intriguing first chapter
gginsc chapter 55 . 10/12
A bit long winded and preachy but good.
storp930 chapter 38 . 9/16
The hinjy part of me is so so not okay with this last part
Zile0 chapter 51 . 9/9
A well written and unique story.
Evelyn Rischke chapter 1 . 9/9
wait wait wait that implies a DE was romanticized. who?
Argh! I only managed a small part of this chapter. IT IS RUINED! Thirty something awesome chapters and then? Shite. It's like whomever stole your story was hell-bent on fucking it up. Well, they bloody succeeded, I quit!
Ah so some moralistic dumb-arse kid did take over your writings, I grieve with thee. It's taken a sharp downturn. This story was awesome until stupidity took over and turned it into an angst-fest. The story would of been better if this nonsensical emotion retardation didn't occur. It's a shame you didn't strangle whomever decided to steal, corrupt and utterly anally rape without lubrication your story with their own violently removed entrails.
Argh! Angst-fest ahoy! Did some angsty teenager hack your account and hijack your story or did you suffer brain-damage and start babbling stupidly? You are ruining your otherwise excellent story with this nonsense! Next time you feel the urge to do angst, punch yourself repeatedly and as hard as possible in the genitals until the urge passes or you puke and die. It's for the Real Greater Good.
Cool chapter except for the part where you suddenly turned Harry into a whiny bitch, that was annoying in the extreme.
Melamber69 chapter 2 . 7/23
I am loving your story. My only dislike is not even a blip, I just don't understand the need of so many to change his name to Hadrian. It adds nothing to the story. But it also doesn't really take anything away so it isn't enough to hurt the story. Just something i've never understood.
c.karen09 chapter 55 . 7/22
This has been quite an amazing ride, and I hate to see it end. Thank you to everyone who made this story possible!
c.karen09 chapter 47 . 7/20
I thought Dumbledore had finally come to his senses, but no such luck. I guess his attitude is, "Anything Harry can do, I can do better.". Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 44 . 7/19
I am looking forward to hearing what the Potter elves have to say about Hermione. Thanks for writing!