Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
AnAnya Contd chapter 55 . 11/11
the most brilliant story I've read so far in this platform!

pls don't ever stop writing!
Just William chapter 52 . 11/1
A typo, "but as thing stand", should be "but as things stand".
Just William chapter 30 . 10/28
A typo, "If told you", should be "If I told you"
Just William chapter 16 . 10/26
A typo, "Indeed, he will pass", should be "Indeed, she will pass", good chapter!
Just William chapter 6 . 10/25
A typo, "When the Neville", should be "When Neville". Good chapters so far.
Well greate thanks to the MoRon who kill a regular story.
The story was not so good at all due to the fact that the MoRon family Profit from Harry , but now Is puré trash. This stupid chapter tell Evert body how stupid you are as dumbass lover.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 55 . 10/19
... not bad... not bad at all.
jaqmaq77 chapter 29 . 10/9
Now... it's a good story, very enjoyable, but one thing that strikes me as absurd... 10S for a fortune cookie? Especially as they're getting the kitchen elves to make them free... and good luck selling them to Muggle born n half blood... I recon Cho Chang will be a millionaire by end of term when she tells her parents - and they send her a pacing case of cookies... if they pay that for a fortune cookie... how much would a wagon wheel cost?
You established the Galleon at thirty-five quid... So ten Sickles Twenty quid? Twenty quid for a fortune cookie? As Ron would say - Bloody hell! I get a Chinese meal for two delivered to my door for less than that...
What you recon... 5S for a Jaffa cake? £10 for one... and Hermione says there is no logic in the wizard world...
lorlorgrace chapter 14 . 9/27
I'm reading your beautiful and in depth description of the architecture of Marauders Place, but my brain won't comply to create an image, most likely because architecture, especially Gothic and/or UK/European architecture is not something I'm very familiar with. It sounds absolutely majestic though! Nicely done. Also, good work with binding Skeeter so tightly too!
lorlorgrace chapter 14 . 9/27
I'm reading your beautiful and in depth description of the architecture of Marauders Place, but my brain won't comply to create an image. It sounds absolutely majestic though! Nicely done
Lovely story!
sad chapter 1 . 9/17
This would be a good idea, but who would want a nagging, is always right, authority-loving sister? Whatever the reasoning, Harry has spent seven years not seeing Hermione as anything other than a friend. This entity deciding his love always seems forced and has definitely become cliche.
undeadRed chapter 4 . 7/30
I KNEW IT! I SAID THE IMPORTANT BITS STAY WITH YOU! "NO GRAMPA 'BUS FOR ME?" 2 YEARS IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND WHERE I HEARD THAT AND ITS BEEN RIGHT HERE THE WHOLE BLOODY TIME! AAAARRRRGGGHHH!
undeadRed chapter 1 . 7/30
I could have sworn I read this once, but I truly don't remember, for which I cannot express my sorrow. The only thing I can say in my defence is that I have read a TON of hphg fanfic in the past 5 years, and at a certain point you only remember the bits that stand out - or the really long ones like the Dangerverse. I'm on ch 2 and I'm already looking forward to this! Ready to make new memories and commit this story to my list of awesome fics on here!