Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
DarkHeart81 chapter 31 . 10/18
Kordesha chapter 21 . 10/17
A little over the top that conversation between Harry and Sirius. Oh well.
I will have to say that the part about Sirius going strange sure to alcohol is totally inappropriate and misplaced in this chapter, maybe some where else later down the road. Sirius had been dry for several years, he would have to start drinking again first to have any sort of reaction.
DarkHeart81 chapter 30 . 10/15
DarkHeart81 chapter 29 . 10/11
Good chapter. But using a lead box to contain the fire? I just can't imagine that ending any other way then having a molten puddle of lead on the floor and vaporized lead fumes filling the room given how hot that spell is supposed to burn.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 55 . 10/10
This was an awesome read. It had laughter, tears, horror and romance.
Well written. Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful tale. May you and yours be blessed.
Dragenki chapter 47 . 10/10
amazing story!
under this challenge the best story I have read where harry is not all powerful and has his own demons to deal with!
senawario chapter 47 . 10/9
(This is to MumbaiGirl1)

I believe you mentioned something about pointing out Brit-picks, since you are not a native speaker of English.

You sell yourself short; your English is excellent.

However, I'd like to point out a very typical example of "Indian English" that I've seen twice so far (in the last 4 chapters). This is the use of "till" or "until" where you should be using "while", as in "till such time as Voldemort is alive".

Think about it... he is already alive, so "till" he is alive doesn't make sense. You either say "till he is dead" or "while he is alive".
DarkHeart81 chapter 28 . 10/9
DarkHeart81 chapter 27 . 10/7
Good chapter. I wonder how things will change at Hogwarts once he gets back there.
DarkHeart81 chapter 26 . 10/5
DarkHeart81 chapter 25 . 10/3
snarkyfan chapter 55 . 9/28
This story was way too long and had too much info that wasn't needed. It could have been cut in thirds and been a better story. I think you missed the mark on using Reptilia28's challenge. Yes, he went back in time and Hermione is his soul mate, but you have her angsty and argumentative with him throughout the whole story and he tells so many people about going back! What was the point of all the Ancient and Nobel house info if you're not really going to use it? The story was okay overall but I wanted to drop it halfway through cause it was too much.
"Besides, a real spy, would keep both sides guessing about his actual loyalties, and be more observant, instead of blatantly projecting an image directly supporting the Death Eater camp."
Actually, a spy would not try to keep both sides guessing, he would try to convince both sides that he is on their side. Keeping them guessing might be nice, but being trusted with secrets is the point of being a spy.

It is often said that Snape must behave the way he does so that he can resume his role as a spy. That is absolutely wrong, it is exactly the opposite. Dumbledore claimed in public that Snape was his spy to save him, so he must have done something for Dumbledore. Snape's behavior screams "Dumbledore has a reason to allow me to behave this way". And what reason would he have besides getting information from Snape? If Snape really was a spy for Voldemort, he would pretend to be remorseful and distance himself from Voldemort and the Death Eaters at every opportunity, trying to gain Dumbledore's trust.
This means that Voldemort has reasons not trust Snape, thus negating his value as a spy. On a side note, this is consistent with canon, where there is no indication that there is a value in Snape as a spy (or otherwise) besides Dumbledore's words, and we all know how much Dumbledore can be trusted. Snape probably works for himself, whichever side wins he can claim he helped them.
It doesn't even make sense to introduce a time turner because electives are at the same time. If any two electives are at the same time, than no student could choose those two electives, although any two or even three electives is a valid choice. So all five electives have to be at different times to give the students the possibility to choose any two or three of them.
Dumbledore is not "just as bad" as Voldemort, he is worse, for two reasons. One is that Voldemort is at least honest. They both want Harry dead, but at least Voldemort doesn't pretend to care for Harry. The other reason is that Voldemort just wants Harry to die a quick, painless death, while Dumbledore has arranged for Harry's life to be so bad that he would suffer for fifteen years and want to die.