Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
lilashannah chapter 1 . 6/6
about my last review, I was texting my daughter and accidentally sent her text as a post. mind you this story is truly fantastic. so please forgive me for the last post as silly as it was.
lilashannah chapter 1 . 6/4
youer a super star
CarolWim chapter 5 . 5/20
Sorry, I can't continue reading this patronizing little boy. He truly makes the case for Malfoy. Out and gone.
CarolWim chapter 4 . 5/19
When authors writing a fic with a powerful Harry, they tend to go over the top. With grandiose speeches, suddenly all-knowing Harry, magic seeping from his eyes, fingers and his behind, with an adoring bunch of sudden followers, heaping praise on him, like he's suddenly a child of God, etc.
Cwhit930 chapter 55 . 5/16
Thank you for the share. The twist at the end was unexpected but made sense. Great story and crazy amount of detail.
I gotta say that I enjoyed the story until you started to really involve the Grangers. I got up to chapter 45 and then had to stop. They come across as "holier than thou", pain in the ass, know-it-alls, who can't mind their own business. I absolutely can't stand how condescending they are. I also hate the way you have portrayed Hermione though she was never my favorite character to start with.
Ollivander chapter 17 . 5/2
"no boy would ever be good enough for their daughter."...hello writer...are you talking of your own experience here buddy?(winks)
Monster King chapter 55 . 4/30
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
comodo50 chapter 55 . 4/15
This was truly an awesome story, and I say thanks for writing. What a trip :)
Andrew4815 chapter 1 . 4/5
I've never understood this "ginny looks like his mother" thing fanfic authors bring up. It's like saying I look exactly like Chris Hemsworth because we are both tall and blond. It makes no sense. And anyway, developmentally speaking it wouldn't be unusual for someone to be attracted to people who look like their parents.
Oh ffs chapter 2 . 3/27
How the hell do you read a story, like it enough to write a fanfic for it, and STILL NOT KNOW THE MAIN CHARACTERS NAME?!

Harry’s name is Harry, Hadrian is a retarded fanon name that a bunch of unimaginative jackasses have been copying off one another in this fandom for years. It’s still as wrong now as it was years ago. Hell Harry isn’t even a common nickname for ‘Hadrian,’ it’s more common for Harold.

Unbelievably disappointing.
veiland chapter 27 . 3/5
Love the story (still reading it) but have one quibble: a 13 year old white male averages between 5’1 and 5’3 in height. Making Harry 5’8 is way outside the norm. Most boys don’t hit that height until 16 or 17.
Dallasanne chapter 55 . 3/5
Thank you for finishing this story. I had begun reading it a long time ago, and found it again recently after you completed it. In one of your author's notes, you mentioned not being a native English speaker, but I was quite impressed with your writing, grammar and good editing.

I enjoyed it very much, although I thought it could have been edited more tightly in some places. (Some of the chapters were just too long to follow easily.). That said, I read it quickly, and am finishing it at about 3:15 am even though I have to be at work in about four hours. So it obviously kept me interested! Thank you again for completing and editing it.
Somehow I keep wishing Harry would end up with Luna rather than Hermione as she is less than appealing in this story, but your storyline precludes that I think. We haven't been given any clues as to Harry's other four possible soulmates mentioned at the beginning of your tale.
i'm finding it hard to like Hermione as you've painted her so far in this story.