Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
Guest chapter 50 . 10/21/2022
Well greate thanks to the MoRon who kill a regular story.
Guest chapter 47 . 10/20/2022
The story was not so good at all due to the fact that the MoRon family Profit from Harry , but now Is puré trash. This stupid chapter tell Evert body how stupid you are as dumbass lover.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 55 . 10/19/2022
... not bad... not bad at all.
jaqmaq77 chapter 29 . 10/9/2022
Now... it's a good story, very enjoyable, but one thing that strikes me as absurd... 10S for a fortune cookie? Especially as they're getting the kitchen elves to make them free... and good luck selling them to Muggle born n half blood... I recon Cho Chang will be a millionaire by end of term when she tells her parents - and they send her a pacing case of cookies... if they pay that for a fortune cookie... how much would a wagon wheel cost?
You established the Galleon at thirty-five quid... So ten Sickles Twenty quid? Twenty quid for a fortune cookie? As Ron would say - Bloody hell! I get a Chinese meal for two delivered to my door for less than that...
What you recon... 5S for a Jaffa cake? £10 for one... and Hermione says there is no logic in the wizard world...
lorlorgrace chapter 14 . 9/27/2022
I'm reading your beautiful and in depth description of the architecture of Marauders Place, but my brain won't comply to create an image, most likely because architecture, especially Gothic and/or UK/European architecture is not something I'm very familiar with. It sounds absolutely majestic though! Nicely done. Also, good work with binding Skeeter so tightly too!
lorlorgrace chapter 14 . 9/27/2022
I'm reading your beautiful and in depth description of the architecture of Marauders Place, but my brain won't comply to create an image. It sounds absolutely majestic though! Nicely done
Guest chapter 55 . 9/19/2022
Lovely story!
sad chapter 1 . 9/17/2022
This would be a good idea, but who would want a nagging, is always right, authority-loving sister? Whatever the reasoning, Harry has spent seven years not seeing Hermione as anything other than a friend. This entity deciding his love always seems forced and has definitely become cliche.
undeadRed chapter 4 . 7/30/2022
I KNEW IT! I SAID THE IMPORTANT BITS STAY WITH YOU! "NO GRAMPA 'BUS FOR ME?" 2 YEARS IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND WHERE I HEARD THAT AND ITS BEEN RIGHT HERE THE WHOLE BLOODY TIME! AAAARRRRGGGHHH!
undeadRed chapter 1 . 7/30/2022
I could have sworn I read this once, but I truly don't remember, for which I cannot express my sorrow. The only thing I can say in my defence is that I have read a TON of hphg fanfic in the past 5 years, and at a certain point you only remember the bits that stand out - or the really long ones like the Dangerverse. I'm on ch 2 and I'm already looking forward to this! Ready to make new memories and commit this story to my list of awesome fics on here!
Guest chapter 43 . 7/14/2022
I appreciate that you took over his story to ensure its completion. Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/14/2022
In another lifetime I would love to see the writer craft a story along these lines but wherein Bella is under the same curse as Albus but that a cure could be found to release her, and Albus, and restore their good nature and sanity. In that story I would like for Regulus to survive, and for Lucius, and perhaps Narcissa, to both somehow be revealed as The Good Guys, perhaps cursed by Lucius' father and Narcissa's father into complying with the DE agenda in some way but are released/freed by...waives hand airily...someone. I'm a fan of GoodGuySeverus, too, so that arc would be nice.

If whoever reads this review wants to take this story idea and run with it, go for it!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/14/2022
Not really a fan of ExtremelyRudeHarry but I can totally see where he's coming from. Fudge is a useless idiot.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/14/2022
I do like how they're giving Albus a chance to, well, come back to center and redeem himself.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/13/2022
Why didn't Pansy just tell Harry to go fuck himself with his so-called "life debt"? His actions did not "save her life" as the basilisk and whatever other excuse he tries to use to accumulate these so-called "life debts" wouldn't have killed her anyway.

Yes, yes, Harry is always right and Hermione is always wrong. Harry is looking for a lapdog "yes woman", not a real person.
951 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »