Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
Guest chapter 33 . 7/13/2022
Harry continually disrespecting Hermione's fear of heights is not "cute" or "romantic" or "funny" - it is absolutely disrespectful and is a form of bullying. So, to anyone reading this review, do better.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/13/2022
I like that Harry is seeing more and more how the spell is affecting Albus. I don't like Albus' base "book and movie" character at all, do find him ok I'll shut up...but if his behavior CAN be explained by a bad curse, well...we'll see.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2022
I had thought this was supposed to be an H/Hr story and, while the story is VERY well written, having Harry screech, scream, and roar at Hermione is not...romantic.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/13/2022
Why doesn't someone just un-curse Albus?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2022
Poor old dozy Mrs Figg...leave her and her cats alone. For all Harry knew she told Albus everything that she saw and he's the one who told/enspelled her not to act.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/13/2022
I don't like Harry bullying and emotionally manipulating Hermione about the broom. I see where he's coming from but it's still bullying and emotional manipulation.
The Purity of Chaos chapter 54 . 7/11/2022
"he came from among us"
SeraphimBlue chapter 52 . 7/9/2022
oh come on... Hermione violates family magic and Harry is all... "sure no problem" with her after one little example of runes. that's not how magic works. she should have been punished
hunzbookwyrm chapter 55 . 7/3/2022
Great story from beginning to end can't wait to see what you do next!
J flood chapter 55 . 6/19/2022
those that have not read the story this is an excellent story I have to admit it is a slow and steady story if you don't like that tonight as they all three says don't read but if you like a slow well-written story this is excellent i have to give High Praise to the authors of the story excellent job on this story it is really good and you should be proud of yourselves the problems that I've seen with the store I've noticed that many points in the stories were you say someone's name and mean it as Pearl or speaking of the person you leave off the s after thefor example when you type James' in when you mean James's. you also have some misspelled words periodically through the story you need to sit down with a text-to-speech engine and listen to the story and make the proper Corrections this is my comments and constructive criticism this story is wonderful well-written and beautiful in a unique and fun way this is a must-read! thank you for wrighting this srory!
J flood chapter 46 . 6/19/2022
at the beginning of this chapter Minerva McGonagall step down as head of Gryffindor now how is she still Griffin noise head
J flood chapter 33 . 6/15/2022
what happened to Hagrid a few chapters ago he was talkin normally like a normal intelligent individual and now he's back to act talkin like a buffoon
J flood chapter 20 . 6/14/2022
please do not use your chapter titles to give spoilers for the chapter
WeisseHex chapter 42 . 6/10/2022
I just KNEW it! It is Marlene, just as I thought she would be, left the Wizarding world because of all the killings going on in the first Voldemort war!
WeisseHex chapter 35 . 6/9/2022
I still don't get why Hermione is Harry's soul mate, after all, wouldn't Luna have been the better choice? She DOES understand Him! Mione is an idiot most of the time!
951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »