Reviews for Put into Lifetime Detention by Death
geetac chapter 15 . 4/11/2016
I liked reading the chapters so very much.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Why is it Harry's job to fight a self-proclaimed Dark Lord?

Why should he be blamed for people dying, two of whom he didn't even know existed? It's not like Harry's the only person making choices. Or in any position to do anything to remedy his supposed ignorance.

And of COURSE you took the "Harry/Hermione are being potioned" route instead of admitting that Hermione is a very antisocial individual who does not form relationships easily and would naturally gravitate to one of the two people she spent any regular amount of time with (and it's not Harry).

Fics like these also disappoint me with the whole inheritance crap, even when they don't give Harry more gold than actually exists on the planet. It completely destroys the spirit of the original stories, suggesting that your heritage doesn't matter, only your own actions (even if the stories ARE rather shaky on maintaining that idea).

And the idea of Death caring, of Death having a plan who lives or who dies...well here's a pro tip: EVERYONE DIES. It doesn't matter whether it's at the hands of a man obsessed with immortality or in a bed at home after a long and uneventful existence, everything dies and Death would not go out of his, her or its way to stop people from going "before their time".
Deathmvp chapter 15 . 4/11/2016
Great chapter here. I liked how you did most of it and I like Gran knowing and even being sweet on Tom. I do not think that has be used before and I hope you will use it more in the story maby even have her face off with him later becouse of the change from cannon with her knowing.

I do think you are going a little over with Harry and the Wesleise in this chapter and while they are like that just make sure you do not make him crazy with it.
Deathmvp chapter 14 . 4/11/2016
Great work on the house and seeing what the grim is thinking about all of this.
god of all chapter 15 . 4/11/2016
Drenmarta chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
I couldn't stop reading this much in the same way that you cant stop watching a train wreck.
I had hoped for some interesting and witty word play like what you did with Draco but am much disappointed.
Deathmvp chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
Great work on the meeting here. I love the idea of the restrant as I do not think it has ever happens before.
Deathmvp chapter 11 . 4/9/2016
He is realy getting plans moving here.
Deathmvp chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
Great work on the meetings here. I love how you had them done and you can see growth with him and his gran here.
starboy454 chapter 11 . 4/9/2016
excellent updates
starboy454 chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
excellent rewrite so far
god of all chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 4/7/2016
Great job on this story. I am tempted to read the original but I will hold out till up update it here.
god of all chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
I love what you've done with it so far. Keep up the writing, I hope to see the next chapter soon!
951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 Next »