Reviews for Until you're no longer in sorrow
elizahousto chapter 2 . 10/8
This was a fantastic and compelling story. It is much better than the other Grayfia fanfics since it gives an actual reason (though a really sad one) as why she would cheat on her husband. I also like Issei's views on the whole situation. I believes this will help her but at the same time is broken and depressed because of what he's doing behind Rias' back. Most stories would have him willingly and happily cheat and I never felt like that's what he would do. This is by far my favorite Grayfia x Issei story.
WarRedMachine20 chapter 2 . 10/6
author first of all great story my respects and secondly I wondered if you allowed me to use your idea for how to say do my version of''Until you are no longer in sadness''of your story more independent your answer great story my regards
Tykronos chapter 2 . 9/22
Sigh, this situation was a mess from the start. There was only so much ise could do before crossing the line. I know that he would tell Rias eventually, no way in hell he's keeping this a secret for much longer, and honestly, this is ise, to an extent, everyone would understand how it happened.
Oh plz let grayfia get knocked up it would add a shit ton of tension
lightkirinhuruname chapter 2 . 9/23
That's hot and fucked up yet beautiful ,twisted beauty I mean but still, really fucked up, well I can understand why grayfia would want issei to fuck her, just confused on what would happen if word got it that they are doing things like that, but wow man your story is great, it's so great even I can feel the guilt and regret issei has, and I'm just a reader! U R great! Can't wait for thw next one!
Kazuni Kiba chapter 2 . 9/23
Ah... this Netori is good. Issei show his good part here, as a good friend who try recover a broken waife. But to be turn out they like eacht other. This relationship will become more... good if Grayfia pregnant. :3 i can see a jealous rias and other girl towards Grayfia Muehehehe
anyway good job
antifanboy chapter 2 . 9/22
you have captivated me, the way you have narrated one of the couples that I hate most dxd in such a way that I have managed to captivate me ... not only captivate me if I do not make me feel passion for the dialogues of the characters as of what they feel.
you are incredible and I do not tell anyone, you are an author of an expecional talent that can turn pairs of shit into fandom jewels ... I do not know how you do it and I would like to know, but now I only have to wait for another fics of a great author as you are.

antifanboy
simple405 chapter 2 . 9/22
Thank you. The title for the chapter really struck well.
Holyphilippineempire chapter 2 . 9/22
Damn... just wow! I'm a Grayfia x Isseis shipper... but damn. That epilogue was tragic, sweet, and fulfilling. You're an awesome writer. More power to you!
Mr. Mrs. MDF chapter 1 . 9/22
Falling down at the end. Thanks for your hard work and looking forward to the next work.
JuliusHyodo chapter 2 . 9/21
wow... fantastic.
thechampionmike957 chapter 2 . 9/21
Man I wonder what will happen if Sirzech ever returns. He'd probably be so heartbroken.
ZenithTempest chapter 2 . 9/21
You should probably tag this as tragedy, as I don't see any other more relevant genres.
stylishlizzes chapter 2 . 9/21
Wow this was a really interesting story. You ever thought of making one shot lemons of Ichijou and his harem in your other story similar to this? That way he gets more one on one time with each member of his harem and the less highlighted girls get some time with him.
UpTheIron chapter 2 . 9/21