Reviews for The Enigma of Uncle Mort
SilverRosehp chapter 7 . 3/29
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon please
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 3/1
I am sad about all the abuse Harry has experienced. I like the world you've set up with Tom's goals and the relations between him and the Potters, Sirius, Remus, Severus, etc. I like Severus and Lucius. And I cannot wait until Remus and Sirius meet Hadrian again. I think it unlikely that they'd be unable to locate Harry in the muggle world if he were no longer under the wards of his relatives' home. Thanks for writing.
crafter43 chapter 7 . 2/25
Ok I have read every story bio page and have enjoyed them all not a fan of Batman but it's a good read to me the best ones are the Son of. Salazar and the ones that follow it also the one where he and Death go back in time that one is also very good here is hoping that you will be able to continue with these excellent tales.
lilikaco chapter 3 . 1/27
So sad
lilikaco chapter 2 . 1/27
Holy ... Harry was raped? That was extremely unexpected
lilikaco chapter 1 . 1/27
I haven't read this yet but just from the summary I can already tell I'm going to be obsessed with the story it's one of my favourite types
LandlessLord chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Am I the only one to find the smiling Voldy image creepy and disturbing ?
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
y am I forever cursed to read a great story only to find out it hasn't been updated in just over a year. Love it so far and seriously hope u will start updating it again soon. plz I beg of u updated ur wonderful stories
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
Is this story abandoned?
StarFlameSky chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
Please update soon!
rocelmamaril357 chapter 7 . 9/3/2017
this is an interesting story..i hope you will update..
Sam chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Reading all your stories. Hope this one will be updated soon also
awefanfic chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
Please update soon
Spudzmom chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
Love your spin on things. Looking forward to more!
ShadowLady89 chapter 7 . 2/2/2017