Reviews for Carry Me to My Own
Leggylas Lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
You made me cry it was so touching. Whaaaa! Poor El! :,,,,(
Addict to Fanfics chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I disregarded the tissue warning cause I'm not one to cry for stories now I wish I hadn't... so sad and my sleave is damp from stupid tears now, shoulda grabbed the tissues...

I can imagine Ro and Dan staying like that but I can't see Elrond being able to accept it so easily. I mean, not seeing any of his children face to face again? Really hard to deal with.

And what about Legolas if the twins, Estel and Arwen stayed you'd think he'd stay as well... don't want him to die too. Damn it, now I need tissues again. lol

Overall very well written. Despite minor waterworks I really enjoyed the story.
jewelledhunter chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I read this for the second time and I still feel like crying. Well done.
thisislandgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
wow, what a beautiful piece of writing. This was written so well that I could feel Elladan's sorrow and longing to be with his family once again, the pain that consumes one's heart when they are parted from those that they love. I am still crying as I sit here and think about it, but I loved the ending with Elrond; an amazing touch and a satisfying ending. Well done, I cannot wait to read more.
WarriorElf chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Tissue warning not headed, and now I deeply regret it. *Bursts into tears* ! The twins cannot die! NO! But you did a lovely job with this story. I'm still trying to find that constelation...dratted sky, where is it! (The cnstelation, not the sky)

*Adds to favorites*
Tiannstnocfm chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
This is so beautifully written but so sad! You are such a great writer! This is the saddest fic I've ever read, I can't believe it! I don't even know how to say how much I loved this story! I'm glad they're all together now though...
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
WHA! *sob sob* I'm undergoing a Elladan/Elrohir fetish right now, and all I've read for the past week are E & E stories...
Great job!
Two thumbs up!
Chibi Mo
Ren chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
This is so beautiful, and so sad. Oh man, and I'm listening to Enya at the same time! ::tears:: so sad...
pixiejazz chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
i think that from the every beginning of this i was on the verge of tears and now i'm a complete mess. i am having touble writing this i'm so effected by this story. never have i read something so beautiful! it was a wonderful peice of literature! i love the fact that they are together in the end up in the heavens! as i write this i remember the story and feel like crying all over again! i could feel the pain, the sadness, and the happiness(in the end) in my chest. Congratulations on writing such a masterpeice!
Earendil chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
sniff sniff, many tears. that was the most beautiful thing ive ever read.
Beginning-end-314 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Jeez! the story makes me nearly cried out!

Anyway, nice job.
Stardust60 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Your story is *so* hauntingly beautiful in it's sorrow and pathos.

So wonderfully and heartwrenchingly written as Elladan tiredly and painfully climbs the steps to where his brothers lay, sees the stones of long gone friends and family, talks and touches poignantly the tombs to Elrohir and Elessar and dies giving a last farewell to his father.

Could not stop the many tears flowing or my heart breaking throughout this story.
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Congratulations on a job well done - I'm crying, now. The depth of emotion in this story is amazing, especially from Elladan's point of view. And you express Elrond's sorrow so poignantly in so few words: "With a heart full of sadness and love, the Elf turned away from the east, never again looking to the horizon for his kin." Absolutely wonderful.

And I would hope that you aren't going to stop writing fanfiction, as I've always been a fan of your work.
Tricia3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Yep, you did your job properly *grabs another tissue*

You write very well, it was as if I was a silent observer watching. Well silent except for the sniffling. just wanna go give him a hug. That last part with Elrond was so touching as well.

Please don't stop writing or posting to the site.

*Still affected by the story and am going to console myself with chocolate ice cream*

Really good story :D
Elendil chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Someone posted a link to your story at the yahoo group twinsofelrond. Let me just say this.. You definitely did your job. I could feel Elladan's greif and sorrow over his loss. This story was so touching. Thank you for sharing it.

~Elendil Elf-Maiden of Mirkwood~