Reviews for Camaraderie
SpectralScathath chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
This is a really good character study. Ruby is perfectly adorable and I love how Sage interacts with her. It's so cute.

Scarlet is hilarious and I love it. The dynamics are great.
nicole.r.leblanc87 chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
I wish you would add a couple chapters to this I'd love to read Sage''s reaction to seeing little bitty Ruby with a giant scythe.
ImpsDream chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
...I really want to see more of these two in like a friendship-fic kind of way, not a shipping one, though it wouldn't bother me either...
Like...can't I see his reaction when he sees tiny little Ruby with a huge scythe!
Haha love you're stuff, it's really interesting.
Bigr3d chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Oh my goodness this is brilliant! When I reached the bottoms of the page and didn't see another chapter I literally shouted "No!", and garnered some pretty wierd looks from my peers ;P Please, Please, Please continue with this story!
SoloMafia chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Team SSSN's always been a favorite and it's nice to see them fleshed out like this, good job. For prompts, ever think of a story where (Spoiler alert) Sun follows Blake after she runs away at the end of Season 3? From what I just read I think you'd do a kickass job of it.
ODST110 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I like this. I am totally okay with this.
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I really love your writing. It's very real and full of feeling while still being descriptive and elegant. And I agree, Sage needs a little bit of fleshing out. I like the way you characterized him, the gentle giant among the firecrackers that are Sun and Neptune and Scarlet.

You said you were asking for prompts - could you possibly write something with Yang and Sage in it? I like the idea of the pairing but I haven't seen a lot of things about them on this site.
Tusk Act IV chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Nice story.

I honestly hated the SSSN fight especially how it was all a joke like how Sage just showed up to be launched away and Scarlet was eliminated like, well, that.

I always thought SSSN was an oddly balanced team that had good chemistry if you just looked at how they are. Combine that with how you write them and you have this fun group of boys.

As for prompts, I think I'll just PM them as I have some SSSN ideas in my backlog I don't think I'll ever be able to write as well as you.