Reviews for Hopps & Robbers
I really wish you would finish this story!
MagicalGirl4 chapter 19 . 10/9
Man, you gotta update soon. I mean, I finally just read this chapter, but I am still interested in this story. Good chapter, and I looked forward still into how the plot is going to develop and reach its end.
Lexy08 chapter 1 . 9/25
Please don't tell me you gave up on this
akazianka1038 chapter 2 . 9/4
Lol, they impounded the van. Lol.
Please update. This is amazing
PrinceSpyro chapter 19 . 7/18
Hurry up with the next chapter
ok im very confused is mcswenny supposed to be sly?
Norkix chapter 4 . 2/22
This is a great start! I always try to give a story three chapters to pique my interest and this did it. Much better than my own first story, so kudos to you on that!

I love the slow reveal here; I haven't read a lot of crossovers but the ones I have tend to rush into the crossover just enough that it screws up the pacing. You've done a wonderful job putting Sly into Zootopia, and had the iconic van impounded no less!

Characters are spot on so far, too. It's difficult to get our detective duo's back-and-forth just right but you pull it off well. Carmelita's reaction to Nick seemed a little forced, but that's not a huge gripe compared to everything else you're doing so well.

The only reason I'm hesitant to read this story is because I've only ever finished the first Sly game and I'm only about halfway through the second one on the PS3 collection, so I'm wary of spoilers. I'll press on for the time being though!

You're doing a wonderful job so far, keep it up!
raphlav18 chapter 18 . 1/16
I cracked the code! I'll message you.
martinpat94 chapter 19 . 1/13
Dude gotta say I really like the story. Just blew through the whole thing rather quickly for me and very interested in how the whole thing is gonna go down.

As far as a review goes though don't think I got anything constructive to say. I'm a big fan of the Sly Cooper games and Zootopia and feel that you have portrayed both quite well (or at least I think so given we have never really seen either group in such a situation before). Only would like to say I kind of think that there is a kind of romance between Nick and Judy that would probably be something akin to what Sly and Carmelita have and that it would be interesting if at the end it was addressed that that is the case (maybe one last teasing quip from Sly or something). I don't know it's your story just thought I would throw my two cent in and if you feel that it doesn't fit then that's fine.

Anyways good job man and good luck with your writings can't wait for the next one.
Magical girl4 chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
Yesss, you updated! I'm late but I'll reveiw anyway...

Wow, this chapter as pretty intense. It gives good insight on what's happening outside Judy and Nick. They need to rescue them.
Ooh, and what's this? A code at the end? That's awesome. Cool how you put in things like this.

I'll get to reading the next chapter.
Berserker88 chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
The wait is no problem, just glad to have this back. And so close to completion at that. :)

This chapter just SCREAMS "incoming climax", as it should. Winthrop is still suspicious, but I'm increasingly starting to think that he is way too obvious to actually be in on it. Usually when the characters in the story suspect someone, they're completely off the mark. But it's also the climax, so who knows? I just know that I can't wait for the big finale!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 19 . 12/3/2016
I was just thinking about this story last night, and then I saw this update and was able to smile. You did a great job of having Judy taking charge here, and it reminded me quite a bit of her from the train scene in the movie. She knows what to do, how to do it, and makes decisions very quickly and efficiently. So very well done on her characterization. With Nick you did a wonderful job as well, as he supervises the situation and helps to control it.

So great job on writing them in this chapter! Carmelita was quite fun to read, and I could easily imagine each of these scenes thanks to how you wrote them.

Now this will be interesting to see what happened with Bogo and the officers that followed him. Hopefully they are alright.
Archangel12575 chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
Looking forward to it :-)
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
Figured out the one code, still working on the deeper, second code, even though I think I have that cracked, even if I've gone and done it the wrong way again lol.

Great chapter, and the mystery surrounding all of it is quite intriguing. I'm still thinking the weasel went and did something to the camera's, and is the inside mammal for Longfellow, so it will be interesting to see what happens with that. You're handling this story well, and I'm excited to see how Judy and Nick confront this new pebble in their plans, as well as Bogo now going to be sending all officers directly to the warehouse location where Sly is heading.