Reviews for FW 1944: And That Wasn't Enough?
Sunabashedcollec chapter 1 . 4/10
Wow, I don't think I could even envision Christopher doing all that. I think I was ready to start moaning myself. Of course I have an image in my head that Michael Kitchen is a very experienced lover. The way he kisses, even when he was young was very sweetly erotic. Not sure how those two words go together, but there is a sweetness to his kisses that really get to me. In a very pleasant manner.
Bookworm Kate chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I can't believe I originally missed this fic (I blame real life getting in the way)! Gorgeous, funny, sweet, sexy... Utterly fantastic! You never cease to amaze, Wolseley. This will be one to re-read again and again!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Revisiting this one after just a few months, and delighted anew by the realistic, but giddy-making, intensity of their earliest kisses. His eyes meet hers and he fractionally raises that eyebrow, and the floor disappears for Sam... and for me!

-dancesabove
flutterbye52000 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This is a wonderful treat. So warm, and lovely. I admire Sam and the way she let go of her 'revenge', because she loves Christopher. And he could not remain disapproving, because he loves Sam. I'm sorry it's marked 'complete', for I would have greatly enjoyed some continuation of their lives, even for just a while. This was very much needed for the readers, and I love your story...a lot!
flybybee chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Lovely! It always bothered me and made me uncomfortable for her, when he gave Sam a hard time about coming back to the station in her uniform, ready to go. I'm so glad you had her address that! And it is so very Sam to have her plan alternately succeed and deflate. Very sweet and sexy!
Jean Dee chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
That was so beautiful. You covered such a lot of ground, smoothly and easily to a gripping climax! I really hadn't expected it to end like that, and with a very touching and understanding final paragraph. Thankyou.
FWfan chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
What a wonderful way to warm up up this cold and rainy day.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Absolutely my favourite of your me it just my garbled English seemed I could have written better.
Julia chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Lovely story as usual.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Not my favourite of your me it just didn't seem to but you have written better.
spottedhorse chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
OMG! Wow! That was beautiful and sensual and so very "them" and just... wonderful.
cmee57 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
What a wonderful treat! Everything about this was perfection.
marjkat chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Wonderful! You have captured both characters perfectly.
dancesabove chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Oh gosh, Writer, you just don't know how I NEEDED this today... so charming and romantic and funny and erotic. Sure haven't lost your touch-still capturing the teasing tension, sweet teamwork, mutual consideration and admiration that make this ship so lovely. Thank you.
Fitzgeraldsmt chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Wull...that was mighty fine and I thank you for it. 'It's very popular'. Indeed!