Reviews for Haemophilia (based on It's in the Blood by sakurademonalchemist)
RedKnight21 chapter 7 . 5/4
Yes! you will be using lines from The abridged series! Fantastic!
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 28 . 4/17
Snap out of it soon kitty. Your controller is dead.
Ivarr chapter 9 . 4/14
I would have used the phrase, “Voldemort killed your daughter.” However, that would have been a much shorter story.
ChaoticInscriber chapter 12 . 4/2
...Paintball Tommygun? Since the point of "school" it to teach them to not be idiots and in this case to dodge respectably, among other things, and all, making it the sensible middle ground? XD Or something like that.
rest in piss kid chapter 14 . 3/29
hahaha "INTERRUPT ME AGAIN REGGIE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"(tho reggie was replaced bu umbridged haha so many references to abridged,and "no you demand my attention" yup van winkle vibes dude
Raiju001 chapter 28 . 3/15
Been a heck of a ride so far! Glad to have found this story, thank you for it!
Raiju001 chapter 22 . 3/14
I really like how you have taken into account the changes to the timeline and how the characters would react based upon that. It makes this feel much more genuine! Thank you for the story!
Raiju001 chapter 15 . 3/13
Loved the blend of HUA and canon. Worked well and made this seem just that much more serious and dangerous, more deadly comedy than irreverent from abridged. Thank you for the story!
Raiju001 chapter 10 . 3/13
This was a nice twist! And I can easily see the captain as ting to just have a glorious death in battle to arrive in Valhalla.
Raiju001 chapter 6 . 3/13
Well, this fic has my interest! 5 chapters in and it seems to be setting up a very interesting crossover! Thank you for the story!
SwordOfTheGods chapter 28 . 10/10/2020
AHHHHH! I can't believe I've already caught up. I need more! I demand it! In the words of the mighty Norse god of thunder: I like it; bring me another!

Seriously, this is an amazing story with so many twists and turns. I can't wait for you to return to it.
stevem1 chapter 28 . 9/30/2020
This is a well written, wildly different take on Harry Potter.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 13 . 9/3/2020
"That was the name the public gave her, ignorant that she was a woman, and a vampire to boot,"

Another bit of interesting history trivia that I felt compelled to share. If you want a very compelling case for who Jack the Ripper might have been, watch a documentary that was up on YouTube last I checked called "Jack The Ripper: The New Evidence" about a guy named Charles Allen Lechmere. (If you can't find it, the Wikipedia article on the ripper suspects covers the relevant details in a more summarized form.)

That aside, nice touch having Jack be a female vampire. It's quite satisfyingly novel.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 12 . 9/3/2020
"Although she has never appeared in either the manga or both anime versions, Elizabeth Bathory has been associated with vampirism in fiction."

Perfectly fine to have her a vampire in fiction, but it's a shame that so few people know the state of the evidence about her. (Given how little information there is, how it came to us, and other factors, it's at least as likely that the whole thing was a conspiracy by a bunch of male nobles and clergy to usurp the wealth and power of a woman with no husband to rule her whose domain, by a quirk of history, had a high degree of autonomy from the crown.)
Polydicta chapter 14 . 7/18/2020
I read that as: "Next chapter, the Baldrick incident ..."

"I have a cunning plan, My Lord."