Reviews for Haemophilia (based on It's in the Blood by sakurademonalchemist)
more please
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 28 . 2/24
Dang, I had thought this was finished, not sure why. A good reread though and I can definitely wait for hopefully one last chapter to finish it. Honestly, it’s close enough to the end that I can already imagine what it might be like. I can also understand the struggle to be inspired to finish a story. So thank you for writing as much as you have and sharing it with us.
707cloud chapter 28 . 2/21
When are you going to finish this? I am really hoping you do finish it as it is a good story.
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 28 . 2/15
Great chapter.
XenoBlaze chapter 28 . 2/14
Binged this since last Saturday.
LOVE IT! Can't wait for more!
Eragon135790 chapter 10 . 2/10
really dont get the horror tag, its no more 'horror' than HP-cannon, feels more like a friendship or family tag.
Eragon135790 chapter 7 . 2/10
why remus, that guy is the worst out of them all, even worse than snape, at least snape accepts he is an asshole, remus is only pathetic, stupid, annoying, insecure, hell he didnt even contact harry for 12 years, now some may make the argument before hogwarts harry not knowing of magic and such but after harry started attending hogwarts tehre is absolutely no excuse, hope Remus gets killed soon, painfully.
Eragon135790 chapter 6 . 2/10
im really really annoyed with all that 'good' and morality bullshit, hope harry looses that soon, very very soon.
Eragon135790 chapter 5 . 2/10
i would have expected them to point out that the bloodwards wouldnt work anymore anyway since voldemort used harrys blood in his ressurrection, hell, they even made it such a large part that v could now touch harry.
Eragon135790 chapter 4 . 2/10
hope he doesnt forgive all those HP-Verse people that betrayed him or were just too stupid to realise they were betraying him, a stupid ally is often worse than a smart enemy.
fanreader18 chapter 6 . 1/16
If that familiarity is what I think it is this story just got ALOT more interesting!
iamshinydragonmist chapter 27 . 11/19/2021
got to say that I am loving this story. so glad that I decided to look for some vampiric Harry stories and found this gem. can't wait to see how you deal with millenniumm
Shran chapter 28 . 9/28/2021
Really good blend of Potter & Hellsing, well worth reading thank you. You really made all the characters come alive and feel like a cohesive whole, with an interesting take on well loved plot lines - I hope to see you continue this as I have been really enjoying it. :)
Twilight Eris Stellaris chapter 13 . 9/15/2021
You know, I've read this chapter a couple of years ago, and I've read and watched many tales, documentaries, etc... about Elizabeth Bathory/Carmilla. Admitedly, back then I did not understand much. Granted, I knew she was a monster in every sense of the word, but never grasped the full truth of that. Nowadays I do. And let me tell you, you've done wonderfully to capture how twisted, wicked and abominable she can be from the get go. Honestly, so far, I have one or two reasons to like her, and like dozens of reasons to hate and wanting to destroy her for good. Anyway, great story so far. Do keep up the good work.
ej-83 chapter 25 . 8/3/2021
well..love the fic..been a while since its been updated..now that voldemort is dead..time to get rid of the major and millennium..n hope that once its done..there will be a ceasefire btwn them and the iscariots..