Reviews for Marked
Meghangrr chapter 2 . 11/23
Omfggggg I nearly died when I found out there was a book 2. THANK YOU
Chalice13 chapter 38 . 11/20
Thank you, thank you. This was an amazing story and I enjoyed the journey, if not all the moments. I really wasn't happy with Draco being killed and that part of the arc, but I can see how it fit together. The ending was great and the epilogue was excellent: it definitely didn't ruin the story.
I know you haven't touched a story since 2016, writing your own original works maybe? But I hope you still read your reviews. I'll miss you in the Harry Potter fanfics, but look forward to seeing what worlds you create.
Chalice13 chapter 1 . 11/18
Woo-hoo! And we have gone careening off into totally unexplored territory! FUN! I do wish you weren't treating Dudley as a total idiot as I think he's been seriously underrated by fan fictioners but your universe, your rules. It's been a fun ride so far, looking forward to more!
Khaleesi Kardashian chapter 38 . 10/21
This was beautiful! Definitely didn’t see the ending coming. Well done!
aerolithos chapter 39 . 10/7
This is so precious! Reminds me of the Troye Sivan song, "Youth." ("my youth is yours...")
f.tales607 chapter 12 . 9/28
on my 10,000th read, wondering when we get the side story of Helena and The Bloody Baron? "he was overcome with remorse at what he'd done..." etc, etc.
sarae32 chapter 17 . 9/27
For some reason Draco, in every story I’ve read, always has the best dialog! Something about the way he says things you know he means it. Great Chapter
sarae32 chapter 16 . 9/27
So, this chapter provided us with quite the surprise! It’s funny I would have thought it would happen in most stories considering Sirius and his love of ladies. This was fantastic! Great chapter.
paulieandgilbert chapter 37 . 9/20
If someone had told me that both Clean and Marked had been taken from the original books, I might have readily believed it! I am dumbfounded at how masterfully this was written! Not only from the original storyline, but because of the multiple subplots all meshing together to create a truly scintillating work! If it is not improper to say so, I would state that this would have made a remarkable movie as well! BRAVO!
TJ0729 chapter 25 . 9/13
Damn. Busted! I knew it.
thoushaltnottpass chapter 28 . 9/12
EVERY TIME I READ THIS CHAPTER I HOPE IT GOES DIFFERENTLY

IT DOESNT

IM SOBBING SO HARD I SWEAR WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
thoushaltnottpass chapter 4 . 9/9
i cried at the last bit. actually, scratch that, i cried at all the theo bits. i love my boys so much and i dont want anything bad happening to him :sob:
"you're my brother"
that hurt, olivie. what game you playin, trying to get horcruxes put of my anguish?
Hollyhock2.0 chapter 37 . 8/4
this whole world that you created for us with these characters was lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed from the bottom of my heart every single word and chapter you wrote.
Dovahkiin-Vandraren chapter 16 . 7/27
I'm becoming so fond of Theo, the last scene had me cackling
Dovahkiin-Vandraren chapter 10 . 7/26
The whole interaction while Draco was telling the tale was so delightful and funny! This chapter was great
3,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »