Reviews for Marked
MaraudersCheetahPrincess chapter 38 . 8h
Wow. Such a different and interesting ending and I loved it. Don’t want to write anything specific because of spoilers but well done!
MaraudersCheetahPrincess chapter 24 . 9/24
I also wanted to say I love how you portray Dudley in this story too with a positive light. It’s refreshing and fun to read
MaraudersCheetahPrincess chapter 17 . 9/24
Just wanted to pop in and say how much I’ve loved reading this story! I read Clean first and definitely enjoyed it but there’s something about Marked that is even better. I love the storyline so far and how Draco is in hiding with the golden trio. I’ve been reading this story nonstop and can’t wait to continue it!
ThatMuggleGirl chapter 37 . 9/18
Fuchsia yes
What the fuuuuuuuc...shia.
Ooooohhhh snap
Pommepoire95 chapter 1 . 9/14
I rarely review because I’m lazy with that shit. But. This was. AMAZING. One ofif not the- best Dramione fanfics I’ve ever read. This and Clean. Made me laugh and cry. A lot of both actually. My heart broke for a moment in this one but you made it work in the end in a beautiful way. It felt like reading Harry Potter all over againwith a twist. Also, awesome job with Theo’s and Snape’s characters. Going to read your other stories. Now. You rock.
Bookslover19 chapter 37 . 9/12
this is it. this is the end of this epic two-part story and i now don't know what to do. this has been an incredible journey that i have thoroughly enjoyed from beginning till end and im going to miss the nights where i would stay up past 2 just reading this. thank you for everything and sharing this with us
Zoeystern2004 chapter 30 . 9/6
I don't find "Out of the flames" in your profile. Where can I find it?
and btw, I absolutely live this book. it's 5.40 am on the clock right now and I'm reading since 2 hours. Again.
But I just can't help it. 3
saturndragon chapter 39 . 9/5
I came across this and the prequel a few days ago and haven’t stopped reading. I’ve laughed, cried and fell in love with Hermione and Draco! I’m actually so sad I’ve finished this and think I’ll have to re-read them both!
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 38 . 8/31
I was severely skeptical reading on past Draco's Death but I'm glad I did. Lovely Tale and great read! Much Love! -daMichi Goddess
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 8 . 8/27
I just have to stop and say that reading Draco and Ron working together is hilarious and utterly brilliant! Cheers! -daMichi Goddess
Mia chapter 20 . 8/21
I love you more every day. Thank you for giving Theo a family
mia chapter 18 . 8/20
I really truly hate you for making me understand and sympathise with Snape. I still firmly believe book Snape was an asshole and just being in love with a girl he treated like shit and not letting go for decades doesn't redeem him in any way. But the additional desire to change and more importantly, the hands on HELPING of his students and caring for them and being nice to Hermione, all those things YOU wrote for him actually make me believe he deserves, or at the very least wants, some sort of redemption.
mia chapter 16 . 8/20
I fucking ADORE YOU fucking 'Severus Snape: the sequel' I'm gonna be screaming for DAYS how do you come up with this shit... Theo is perhaps my favorite hp character now solely because of this, I hope you're proud. Like honestly I'd read an entire Theo story from you, your characterisation of him is phenomenal and he should immediately become besties with George (but not Fred bc honestly I love the idea of them disagreeing and being their own people). Anyway, again I hope you still read this and maybe get a little smile on your face _
2,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »