Reviews for Marked
darling draco chapter 35 . 1/21
OH MY GOD. I haven't even read the entire chapter but I had to stop and tell you how utterly perfect this plot twist is! I had been trying to think of how Draco could possibly come back and you managed to create an even more complex plot in which that was possible. Still reading this with tears in my eyes- excellent, excellent fic.
darling draco chapter 30 . 1/21
I started crying a few chapters ago and continued to do so during this one. Unbelievably well written and entirely devastatingwell done!
darling draco chapter 16 . 1/20
Your ability to keep characters so close to canon, as well as include the major plot points and twists that make Harry Potter so fantastic, while adding your own twists is truly amazing. Your characterizations are perfect, and I love your Theo. I have to admit, though, that I'm still mourning the loss of Draco's perfect hair color. Still very much in love with your writing, as I was with the prequel!
c.tus chapter 38 . 1/20
everything was beautiful and well written!️
DragonDashi chapter 39 . 1/18
OH MY GOD I CANNOT EEVERYTHING IS KILLING ME YOU ARE A BRILLIANT WRITER HOLY FUCKING FUCK I THINK YOU'RE THE BEST I'VE EVER READ
pixelbun1 chapter 38 . 1/18
finally finished. I cried salty tears at this, well written and moving.
pixelbun1 chapter 8 . 1/18
I'm quite glad Hermione ditches Won Won in this. It always struck me as off that JK stuck the intelligent, vibrant and compassionate Hermione with a clodhopper of a bloke. The blokiest bloke of them all who obsessively follows the wizarding equivalent of football, doesn't remotely work at improving his mind, is a hotheaded lump etc. Just because he is a "nice guy"?
Alice1420 chapter 39 . 1/16
Esta historia es simplemente increible...
Me hiciste intrigarme, reir, llorar volver a reir... fue increible muchisimas gracias por el por ambas partes... las adore
HeartOfAspen chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh man this did not disappoint either! I ended up forgoing sleep for this one (thanks for that) and just... wow. I don't know how to say what I'd like to say, because I think I'm at the point of being beyond words. WHY THE FUCK WASNT THIS CANON? Aargh
sherriithewriter chapter 38 . 1/15
Thank you for taking us on this amazing journey. Just when I thought all hope was lost, you time-turnered the tables. What a lovely and well-done story.
AGirlsLife20 chapter 38 . 1/11
Brilliant! The last line was such a great ending!
AGirlsLife20 chapter 37 . 1/11
Wow. Just wow. I have no other words to describe what I'm feeling right now. Amazing story, beautifully written. Well done!
lyraw5 chapter 38 . 1/11
Wow. Thank you. This story was unexpected. The twists. I have no words. You are a talented writer and the stories you weave are so layered. I love it. I have so much to say but I don't want to give the story away. Brava to you. After I emotionally recover from reading this I will have to read Youth. I've been wanting to try branching to the previous generation.
AGirlsLife20 chapter 23 . 1/11
The boys reunion was beautiful
AGirlsLife20 chapter 5 . 1/10