Reviews for Marked
morganalafeye chapter 1 . 4/25
i dont think there is much i could say that hasnt already been covered by other commenters. this was astanishing. i have never been so thoroughly delighted with a fanfiction before. a masterpiece. your writting style is so smooth. i hope you continue to post. thank you for sharing this with us all.
Melinda Kelly chapter 39 . 9/16/2023
Wow. Just wow. I found this story many years later. I have to tell you that it is one the most refreshingly original dramione pieces I’ve read. I don’t remember the last story i read that was so unpredictable. Thank you for the epilogue. My heart needed to have the epilogue. I am definitely one of those people. There was much squealing. Thank you for everything you did with all of the characters and side characters. Thank you so much for sharing the story with us. I loved it so much.
Ankita chapter 38 . 7/3/2023
Thank you thank you thank you so much for writing this! You kept your word. This is the best ending I could have hoped for Hermione and Draco and everyone else involved! I loved the twist so much I sighed with so much relief after reading that chapter. You're a genius. Thank you for writing this story. I loved Clean and Marked equally and truly loved how it all wrapped up. Thank you once again. We readers are eternally grateful to you. 3
Ankita chapter 35 . 7/3/2023
Omg, I take back everything I said in my previous comment. Now I can see the glimmering hope on the horizon! Please let it be a happy ending this time!
A. Sahani chapter 33 . 7/2/2023
This is incredibly sad. Why did you make us hopeful of a story with a happy ending? Everytime they interact with each other this way, it breaks my heart. How long before she follows the same path as the second brother did? I definitely liked Clean more than I like Marked.
scarlettcat chapter 38 . 6/6/2023
So good! Great conclusion to an epic story. Did not see the twist coming at all. Thanks for sharing!
janizmle19 chapter 37 . 5/25/2023
TE AMOOO NO TE CONOZCO PERO TE AMO, LO MEJOR QUE E LEIDO EN MUCHO TIEMPO.

Tienes que saber que está tremenda historia llegó hasta México siendo leída por medio del traductor y de todas forma quedé súper hipnotizada por ella.
De nuevo mis felicitaciones️
Suyori chapter 36 . 2/28/2023
This chapter cost me tremendous amount of pain. Exactly what i look for in a dramione fic. Awesome job as always
Suyori chapter 33 . 2/28/2023
Redemption for Ron! U go Ron!
MissUnderstoodLight chapter 16 . 2/6/2023
Theo is the ABSOLUTE best. I love how you wrote his character. Regardless of the horrors, he was able to keep his humanity and his humor.
thereisaredeemer chapter 16 . 1/17/2023
Theo is such a gem.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/9/2023
I hate you as much as it's possible. Why did you made us believe in happy ending!?
Guest chapter 31 . 1/9/2023
I'm sorry, but I really hate you for this
Wronsky Feint chapter 37 . 11/7/2022
Thanks for the story! It's so well done, all around
evergreenstreets chapter 37 . 10/9/2022
it’s probably been a few years since i’ve read clean and marked but it NEVER fails to simply amaze me. my heart is still racing. your writing, the plot, the ideas that your mind just has is just jaw dropping. im so so glad you wrote thisi still have no words to express how i feel.
3,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »