Reviews for Marked
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 14 . 8/21/2020
Haha didn't see that one coming
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 13 . 8/21/2020
Go inspector Theo!
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 38 . 8/20/2020
I cried. So much. Finally. So much heartbreak. It's actually my second read-through and this time I read Clean and Marked in one go. They're beautiful. Thank you for writing them.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
Oh awesome, Draco gets to see how Harry was raised!
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
I love having Dudley as the narrator! He's so lost that it's cute. Kinda like the Muggle guy in Fantastic Beasts, what was his name? Kowalski?
Astrangefan chapter 38 . 8/17/2020
Yeah, so i spent about 36-48 hours reading Clean and Marked. What a wild ride. I’m glad you made it HEA but it was still so full of angst after Malfoy Manor. I loved Theo - he was probably my favorite character after Draco and Hermione.

Love your writing and I can’t wait to delve into some more.
CarelessCloud chapter 12 . 8/9/2020
After reading through chapter 12. I am starting to like happy-go-lucky Harry. In fact, happy-go-lucky Harry reminds me of Luna, sans the magical creature part. I could only imagine their interaction if Harry is in that kind of state : D
NotMyNameHere chapter 36 . 8/4/2020
I’m at work so I’m just mentally screaming over here but oh my god is this amazing. I really hope they find their way back to each other
Jocelyn Blair chapter 39 . 8/1/2020
The story was perfect. The epilogue was perfect. Everything is beautiful and I’m crying. So much about this story surprised me, and it was always a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with the world!
lynnec114 chapter 39 . 7/31/2020
3/2 XP

The stories themselves had me transfixedhours disappeared as I needed one more chapter, one more chapter, I needed to know what happened next. The story was so vivid my body believed itmy heart was in my throat more times than I can count, my stomach turning with anxiety, my whole body aching and trembling from fearor maybe excitementbut I’m not exactly sure which. And this response happened over, and over, and over again, with every twist, every revelation, every new path we went down.

Should you continue to write (and by god, PLEASE, you must), I will be watching. If your work ever crosses into the real world, I will be buying. Should we ever meet, I will be looking you in the eye and thanking you for sharing your world with mesomething so intimate and visceraland for sending me off to sleep with a story I won’t ever forget.

T

Ps: If I commented three times for no reason... whoops, and sorry to clog your inbox.
lynnec114 chapter 38 . 7/31/2020
2/2I think I got cut off!

Your Draco is aloof, even chilling at times, but with this slow burnyour initial impression belies this fire underneathI believe that canon I can see him losing control, should the situation be right. I can see him giving over to help if offered in a way that appealed to his need to please but also his need to save his own self.

I can see these two characters coming together violentlywhich you portrayed so well. Violently in Cleanwith Hermione doing so many things previously unthinkable, and Draco making decisions he would have never considered. Violently in MarkedHermione’s darkness overwhelmsbut she works for what she believes will bring a greater good. Draco’s frozen walls have meltedhe is a person whole again. It was amazing to be a part of their growth and changes. It is awe-inspiring to know that it was you who crafted them.

Ron, Harry, Theo, Severus, Albus, Narcissa, Luciuseach one was true to their own. Severus, so perfectly imperfect, ever unimpressed. Albus, forever manipulativehow far his machinations reach is, as always, anyone’s guess. Harry and Ronboth impulsive, but one with a steady hand and the other with a great firea perfect counterbalance to our star-crossed lovers. Narcissa’s softeningthe woman who would face death to save her son, and Lucius, his soul be savedboth come to life by your hand.

lynnec114 chapter 38 . 7/31/2020
Hooooly smokes. I’m still trembling.

I devoured this and Clean in two days (I think) and while I’m not going to reveal a goddamned thingyou need to understand the emotional roller coaster you put me on.

I’m older compared to many who wander through ffI was around when Akasha posted Silencio and the first Dramione Awards on LJ came out. I’ve read a lot of good stuff. The fandom is utterly blessed with some of the best writers I’ve ever readand this series (and you) are now among my best. I took a break from fandom for a bit, but D/H has always been my poison. Something about their dynamic.

Can we talk about how you develop that dynamic for a second? It’s TANTALIZING. So utterly perfectthe characters AND the people around them. Your hermione is how I see herwhip smart, fast on her feet, pulling solutions out of seemingly thin air... but also loyal, backed by fierce love; ruthless, but only for those she has judged worthy; courageous... but not fearless. She is still human. She has flaws. She has the darkness of someone who knows too much, who understands deeper, who sees things clearer. Her darkness is born from a marriage of her ruthlessness and her intelligence. It is beautiful, if haunting.

Your Draco is aloof, even chilling at times, but with this slow burnyour initial impression belies this fire underneathI believe that canon Draco, given the opportunity, would have grown into your telling. There was no redeeming him in the novels, because he never had the chancebut Draco has always wanted the best, and to someone who’s always had everything, it would make sense for him to keep his eye on the one thing forbidden to him. I can see him losing control, should the situation be right. I can see him giving over to help if offered in a way that appealed to his need to please but also his need to save his own self.

Ron, Harry, Theo, Severus, Albus, Narcissa, Luciuseach one was true to their own. Severus, so perfectly imperfect, ever unimpressed. Albus, forever manipulativehow far his machinations reach is, as always, anyone’s guess. Harry and Ronboth impulsive, but one with a steady hand and the other with a great firea perfect counterbalance to our star-crossed lovers. Narcissa’s softeningthe woman who would face certaindeath to save her son, and Lucius, his soul be savedboth come to life by your hand.

vamp-fiction-fan chapter 38 . 7/26/2020
This has been such a ride. I have a love hate relationship with how it all ended because it basically means 99% of the 2 stories ends up being undone... Still, a very imaginative way of dealing with the conflicts and I do love that you did that in a way that means Hermine gets to keep Harry and Ron, and Draco gets to keep Theo and Narcissa in their lives
life.is.an.awful.waffel chapter 39 . 7/25/2020
The amount of times you made me cry is ASTRONOMICAL, still thank you for writing this. If half names were changed you could sell this as a book and I would 10/10 buy it.
Cmontress29 chapter 38 . 7/24/2020
This was a great story! The premise of the relationship of necessity to a deeper connection was great. I LOVED the twist in Hermione and really enjoyed that plot line. I was rooting for her unhinged wrath and love, and somehow still righteousness. I just hoped she got a grip and things leveled out and she somehow got Draco back!
The twist with the timeturner and Dumbledore’s past attempts was totally unexpected and an original idea! I hated that they had to be apart for so long before finding one another again, but it was a great story. I really enjoyed the characterization of Snape and Theo in this as well. It added another dimension to their characters which was necessary given the help Hermione needed. 10/10
3,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »