Reviews for Marked
GrangerDanger7 chapter 31 . 5/25/2020
This chapter RUINED me! I've never sobbed while reading a fanfic before holy fuck you're good!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/23/2020
I’m currently typing this with tears absolutely streaming down my face. While they may not have gotten that happily ever after in the “main story”, I’m so so happy about the happy ending they got in another universe. Both this story, and Clean, are so well written that I know for a fact I’m going to be coming back time and time again to re-read them. Your writing style is absolutely flawless, I’ve read both books in the span of about five hours, and I’ve been absolutely enthralled in both. You’ve truly done a wonderful job with this one, and like I said before this is quite possibly the best ending to any story I’ve ever read. The anguish of watching them never meet while at Hogwarts, and having them live their lives separately, only for them to still end up together as it was meant to be at the very end is beautiful
peanutofthenight chapter 20 . 5/22/2020
I don't know how I stumbled upon "Clean." But somehow I did, and I...didn't know I was a fan of Dramione, but now I am. This story made me smile, but absolutely broke my heart at the same time...Just wow. I'm sad still that you killed him in the first place.
Galaxy chapter 4 . 5/19/2020
Awww! When Theo started crying and Snape apologized, it was so so sweet! I teared up too a little, to be honest, lmao. This is such a good Dramione fanfic. Good job! :D
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 38 . 5/18/2020
my god i loved this story so much, cried way too much but i’m not complaining. you’re such a beautiful writer, can’t wait to read the rest of your works.
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 23 . 5/18/2020
why am i crying at that last section. theo and dracos reunion was everything i hoped for and more
AbbiJay chapter 38 . 5/13/2020
Wow. Can I just say this was a brilliant fic. I don’t know how brains can come with this much in depth. Cried so many times but it was all worth it and my heart was put back together in the end. Absolutely loved! Thank you! I know this must have taken much time and effort!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/10/2020
hi so this isn’t going to be the most articulate review but i just wanted to say i absolutely LOVED this series. it was incredible and i actually lost it when that thing abt dumbledore was revealed - honestly this was 10000000 times better than cursed child could ever hope to be. please keep writing, no matter what it is - you’re too talented to not.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
Yayyyy I 3 Theo
AStarryWitch chapter 21 . 5/7/2020
'A serious girl, when she finds someone who calms her spirit and quiets her busy thoughts, will love you so fiercely it will defy even her own logic and reasoning. That is her power. '
Perfect quote for this story, i love it!
mafeg95 chapter 38 . 5/5/2020
Omg I love this so much, I'm still crying sporadically, everything is just so perfect
mafeg95 chapter 36 . 5/5/2020
Nooooo noooo noooo they have to end up together don't do this to me
mafeg95 chapter 35 . 5/5/2020
OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME! I read the first few words of the new chapter and it's the same how the first book started but Draco and Hermione will not be allowed to be together bc of everything that Dumbledore said, and OMG PLEASE LET THEM HAVE A HAPPY ENDING
mafeg95 chapter 34 . 5/5/2020
Omg they turned to tears of joy omg thank you thank you please let draco come back
mafeg95 chapter 33 . 5/5/2020
omg I came here to have a good time and I've been crying for two chapters straight, why have you done this (but ps I love it it's an amazing story it's so devastating)
3,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »