Reviews for Marked
thoushaltnottpass chapter 4 . 9/9/2021
i cried at the last bit. actually, scratch that, i cried at all the theo bits. i love my boys so much and i dont want anything bad happening to him :sob:
"you're my brother"
that hurt, olivie. what game you playin, trying to get horcruxes put of my anguish?
Kazoo5480 chapter 37 . 8/4/2021
this whole world that you created for us with these characters was lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed from the bottom of my heart every single word and chapter you wrote.
Dovahkiin-Vandraren chapter 16 . 7/27/2021
I'm becoming so fond of Theo, the last scene had me cackling
Dovahkiin-Vandraren chapter 10 . 7/26/2021
The whole interaction while Draco was telling the tale was so delightful and funny! This chapter was great
Dovahkiin-Vandraren chapter 1 . 7/26/2021
I practically inhaled "Clean". Reading the first line of the second part introducing Dudley, whoa. definitely, this is one of my favorite fanfics know, ever. Really, really awesome work. Thank you for this :D
Dramione Fan chapter 38 . 6/28/2021
So, I think this is the closure I really needed because I remember reading this in Amortentia but it didn't really make sense until I finished reading this, and I also liked the Deja vu moments.
Dramione Fan chapter 37 . 6/28/2021
Oh my gosh, the last couple of chapters have left me on the edge of my seat. I was so anxious on how it was going to end but I'm glad how it ended. This was a very great story and I also loved the first book Clean and I think you wrote this so beautifully. I love this story. Thank you for the great story.
hannajjj chapter 34 . 6/21/2021
I've been binge reading this while at work and while I have many emotions the ABRUPT RUSH OF AIR OUT ME NOSE BC HOW THE. REEEEE.
Bananabunny28 chapter 38 . 6/21/2021
This was an incredible read! I love your creativity!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/1/2021
The Harry Potter books didn't give a lot of information between their friendship so I really loved the end of this chapter because it gives a great insight on Theo's and Draco's friendship, and how much they mean to each other, and all they've been through together.
stacyannelemon chapter 37 . 5/15/2021
really enjoyed this! I felt it was taking a terrible turn but kept reading as it is well written. I'm glad I did cause the story as a whole was great.
Always992 chapter 38 . 5/15/2021
I mean, I don't know where to start really, but I want to thank you. I read Clean and Marked, I totally loved Clean, I loved Marked at the beginning, then I felt like something was going wrong, then I hated it, then I hoped things would go back to normal, then I hated it some more, then I cried and cried and I'm crying right now and then I loved it again. Well, in my humble opinion, if a story can do this to someone, then the writer has done a very good job. Hope this review reaches you, hope you never stop writing ️
atroxhisses chapter 33 . 5/3/2021
so freaking sad. I'm not sure it's possible to get them their happy ending, but I'm hoping somehow...
Guest chapter 38 . 4/23/2021
This was the best fanfiction I have ever read. Eveeything makes sence now and the characterisation was spot on. I am in love with draco and theo and it sort of feels like hermione became who she was always meant to be because she is somuch stronger than any of the books actually make her out to be. Loved every aspect of the story. Truly amazing
Princessgeek493 chapter 1 . 4/6/2021
That was awesome! I read clean too ! Thank you so much you are really a good writer! Perfect story !
3,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »