Reviews for Marked
wrdvmt chapter 18 . 2/3/2021
Snape and theo is the father-son relationship i never thought i neede
wrdvmt chapter 16 . 2/3/2021
Sassing snape hahaha i love it!
wrdvmt chapter 16 . 2/3/2021
I love theo and snape here hahaha
wrdvmt chapter 14 . 2/3/2021
I love dudley’s involvement!
wrdvmt chapter 11 . 2/2/2021
I honestly don’t make a habit of reviewing after reading a chapter, but damn just when I thought I’ve gotten used to the quad’s dynamic, I get fond of them even more in the next chapter! Bravo!
wrdvmt chapter 10 . 2/2/2021
I love the quad’s dynamic in this chapter
wrdvmt chapter 10 . 2/2/2021
Im loving theo more and more
wrdvmt chapter 1 . 2/2/2021
“Shave malfoy’s head” I love ron already!
guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2021
I loooove Theo and Snape in this fic, so well done
daisydesired chapter 13 . 1/31/2021
That comment about Dumbledore being vague was just TOO GOOD and I thought SO SPOT ON coming from Ron, literally laughed out loud xDDD
Gullb3rg chapter 38 . 1/27/2021
Thank you for this amazing story. And thank you for making this epilogue, it really tied everything up in a neat knot. Loved it. Felt the anguish of Hermione when Draco died, had my eyes tear up with Narcissas promises and laughed at the silly way Draco and Harry became friends all over again. Especially loved how you included Dudley and gave him a better role than just a bully. Fantastic work. Keep up the amazing writing. 3
Animekitty47 chapter 38 . 1/22/2021
lol Dudley and Gabrielle was random, but cute. Thanks for moving the epilogue back over here. And thanks most of all for finishing this!
oconnellrules chapter 38 . 1/21/2021
I just finished with Clean and Marked. I have to say they are some of the best dramione stories I've read. I loved the ending to Marked. You are a great writer! Thank you for them!
Animekitty47 chapter 35 . 1/21/2021
Ooooo, love this chapter!
Animekitty47 chapter 34 . 1/21/2021
Love the battle of wits between Snape and Theo. Love your Snape too. Some fic writers have this weird habit of making a a prickly teddy bear, while you keep closer to the original bullying, unpleasant man while still having him be...more...well, not compassionate but...something that at least resembles human warmth without being a full on breakdown, which is all he originally got. XP
3,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »