Reviews for Fervidity
blackrose499 chapter 26 . 11/23
can you please continue this story it is unlike any other story I have ever read and I would absolutely love to see it to the end
Skinyl chapter 26 . 9/6
That was hot
Skinyl chapter 14 . 9/5
Skinyl chapter 13 . 9/5
Skinyl chapter 12 . 9/5
I live for the depravity
Skinyl chapter 10 . 9/5
That last bit was brutal.
Skinyl chapter 9 . 9/5
You must’ve had fun when you came up with pink taco. I’ve never heard that one before lol
Screaming screaming screaming SCREAMING. I've just zoomed through the last 10 chapters and I'm losing my mind! It is 3am and I have to work in a small handful of hours but I HAD TO KEEP GOING! This story is so dark and delicious and twisted. Watching Hermione grapple with the two sides of herself. Good lord, I adore the dynamic with Snape. This Draco/Bass/Mina triad pairing. The introduction of Thorfinn to the mix?! REG AS CROOKSHANKS?! FUCKING WHAT!? I WAS YELLINGGGGGGG. This werewolf telepathy business. Sjdjsjdjwjdjsuwjshsh both Bass and Mina calling Draco "Pup". This has just been SO FUN to read. Thank you for writing. And for sharing! I'm excited to see what happens next, but until then I will have so much fun theorizing! *MWAH MWAH* forehead kisses for you!
-millennialgrandma
superme86 chapter 1 . 7/9
Ugh I just love this story so much! The dark/spy Hermione. The many layered Snape. So well done
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 26 . 5/30
waiting with baited breath for more as always
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 24 . 5/30
wowzah.. as amazing as you other works.. love. this. story
3,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »