Reviews for Fervidity
frankieloo1 chapter 19 . 6/20
I AM SHOOK. I AM AO LOVING THESE SURPRISES AND I ALREADY AM HOPING FOR REGULUS AND HERMIONE TO BE TOGETHER
frankieloo1 chapter 12 . 6/19
ok, please let her end up with draco at the very end!
still love this.
Sassiska chapter 25 . 6/19
I adore this fic. Such emotion and depraved humanity yet I'm still laughing out loud at times. I admit to kinda hoping it turns into a Snape-Hermione story where she somehow tricks Draco and Bass into thinking kids are theirs when they're actually Snape's (don't ask me how I'm a fantasist not a writer!), but I understand this is somewhat unlikely to say the least. I love your style and whatever you write next for this, I'm along for the ride 3
Lamihe chapter 1 . 6/19
I cease to be amazed by how well written all of your stories are. I also love that your pairings are all my favorites and you give new life to many pairings that we have more than likely read before. I so hope that you will update this story soon! do you know how long it will evolve to be ? thanks for the amazing story!
Vixen Riddle chapter 25 . 6/18
Ughhh. This has been the best fanfic I have ever read! The way you keep me wanting more and more I just can't get over how amazing it is. I managed to read all 25 chapters in 3 days. I've been hesitant to post any reviews because what could I say to such amazing work? I need more. That's what I have to say. So wishing i could take the place of Hermione, even though I know I'd let that bad wolf in me devour the good wolf when it comes to Draco, Bas & Snape. Now you add in Rowle. Gosh this fic will be the death of me! You have such a brilliant mind, kitten. The way you're so precise with details. Just amazing work. Thank you for sharing this and I await more chapters eagerly! ~ xoxo
Emily chapter 19 . 6/15
What?! Ahhh!
(Quietly giggles
Emily chapter 13 . 6/15
Oh god the sass! That burn!
Ahhhhhh!
Emily chapter 9 . 6/15
All I feel like doing is screaming after each chapter in either delight, horror, or surprise.

Ahhhhhhhhh!
Emily chapter 3 . 6/15
Ahhhhhh!
mi-shell87 chapter 25 . 6/12
So I sped read this just to catch up, and read at work (ignoring your ‘not safe for reading at work’ warnings) :-p I really love this story and I have to admit that I love the Hermione/Mina intersections she has with Snape (every interaction!) and I can’t wait for more! :-)
What kind of depraved fuck wad are you to write shit like this. I admit i liked it up until this...you lost a reader man.
You a sick fuck and deserve to be be beat repeatedly in the dick with a baseball bat.
suttonj3 chapter 16 . 6/6
Holy HOTNESS! Omg and then the choking emotion at the end? Amazing
DramioneAddict88 chapter 25 . 6/4
usually im not a fan of dark themes but this is extremely well written and even convinces the audience to be sympathetic towards the human inside the death eater. hope we get to keep reading your work!.
First time I read snap and Hermione and damn it’s incredibly well written
2,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »