Reviews for Fervidity
tash403 chapter 26 . 1/20
Oh wow.. Please update soon.
VioletsArentBlue95 chapter 26 . 11/18/2023
Im so hoping soon that you will finish this fanfic. I binged this story in a hour. I couldnt stop.
MadamBibliophile10 chapter 26 . 10/26/2023
This is brilliant! I think read the entire thing in less then a day!
I would love to see where this goes!
Please, please please keep up your amazing work!
LadyJaneMarvolo chapter 26 . 10/22/2023
All the warnings at the start had me apprehensiveness, but I’m glad I read it. It is indeed very dark, but that’s what makes it so enthralling to begin with. I enjoyed the fun little twists and the original plot points, I certainly hope to read more of your brilliant writing in the future. Till then, I wish you well 3
Abbey Carolyn chapter 26 . 9/28/2023
Rereading this fic, it’s probably one of the darkest fanfics I’ve ever read but I’m still so hooked. Hope you come back and continue it, can’t wait to see what you can do next x
kessiasilva984 chapter 26 . 9/2/2023
É uma pena que essa história não esteja completa.
É uma verdadeira obra prima e eu realmente estou triste por não vê-la concluída.

Li essa história uma vez, quando tinha muito menos capítulos e me apaixonei. Infelizmente, não tinha uma conta e não pude terminar, mas sempre me lembrei dela.

Agora eu a achei novamente, e apesar de ter muito mais capítulos ainda não está completa e o pior: a última atualização foi a 3 anos.

Não sei se o autor irá ler isso mas deixo aqui o meu apelo:
Continue isso, por favor! Eu amo essa história fortemente e quero ver o final disso.
MeBooksAndCleverness chapter 26 . 8/18/2023
Wow. It’s been a while since I’ve read this fic and I’m so happy I came back to reread it. I am dying to know what will happen to Hermione, Severus and all the rest!
I so hope that this will someday be updated!
Thanks for writing :)
~Me
Girlwithamoose chapter 26 . 8/1/2023
Each and every time I read this I fall a bit more for the characters. Especially Rowle. Alecto makes me curious. I can’t wait for you to continue this. As always.. thank you for your words.
Leonie Lewis1 chapter 26 . 5/11/2023
Not me binging this and waiting for the next instalment whenever that may be
pgoodrichboggs chapter 26 . 3/7/2023
Absolutely adore this story. Looking forward to the next installment with bated breath.
ZH4RA VULTURI SALVATORE chapter 26 . 2/10/2023
I recently discovered your story and my goodness! How I enjoyed it (I read it in one day, it was really good), I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I swear I need to know what will happen. It's been so long since I found a story that caught me like yours. You're a great writer, please continue it [Puss in boots face].
blackrose499 chapter 26 . 11/23/2022
can you please continue this story it is unlike any other story I have ever read and I would absolutely love to see it to the end
Skinyl chapter 26 . 9/6/2022