Reviews for Can't Keep it from Me
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 6/16
You had something wonderful until the OC came in. Everything but her was kind of shoved into the background when that happened. Not to mention how she and Alice interacted. That was seriously repulsive. Please put that into the synopsis so people like me looking for pure Bellice will not have to read nearly 50k words just to be crushed.
soybean16 chapter 1 . 4/5
Read the reviews first. Glad I did cause I want a full Bellice story and reviewers said that there will be a character named Lily that will join the mix. So yeah, no.
CapriSunnyD chapter 29 . 3/25
It's so nice that you came back to finish your story! It's always so frustrating when an author leaves just one or two chapters left!

I enjoyed it overall, but I felt like Bellice took a backseat to Lily. She became far too prevalent once she arrived on the scene. Chapter 21 had me so mad! BUT it all worked out in the end :)! Well except for... you know.

Thanks for the story!
Bea-chen chapter 28 . 12/21/2017
Please Please Please
Continue this story
The storyline is so fascinating that I read all 28 chapter in one day and can't believe it's over
Really good work
ThunderSphinx chapter 28 . 11/16/2017
Why us Esme so heartbroken? It's not like Carlisle is dead, lol. Heads can be reattached just so long as the body hasn't been burned to ashes.
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
What you mean? Charlie and Reneè are very much alive. Aww, you killed them, whyyyyy!? :(
despitethedesperation chapter 28 . 9/24/2017
Thank you Lillly!
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 28 . 9/18/2017
hahhaha volturi witch bitches take that lol
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 27 . 9/12/2017
Awesome
YepNotDanicaha.ha.NoDanicaHere chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
It's awesome! It's amazing! YOU ARE SUPER TALENTED! Like super super talented! YOU NEED TO WRITE MOREEEEEEEE A LOT MOREEEEEEEE
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 25 . 9/3/2017
Awesome chapter. I love it.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 24 . 9/3/2017