Reviews for Prophetic Intervention
Kai chapter 7 . 7/5
Your A/N is interesting. It even expands what I've thought for quite some time now. Hokey killed a pureblood. Considering that a hippogriff was to be put to death for injuring a pureblood so cruelly that it took almost 37 seconds to heal, the living expectation of that house elf was measured in days rather than weeks. So, indeed, Dumbledore MUST have known since the late forties about, well, something. Very good!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 9 . 6/14
Excellent
fantasyinmymind chapter 9 . 6/5
Enjoyed this turn around and defeat of Moldyshorts!
Fire Tempest chapter 9 . 4/11
Amusing and entertaining. Thank you.
TVICKI2288 chapter 9 . 4/10
I am so glad to read a story that puts Dumbassadork in his place, ie, retired before Harry and company arrive at Hogwarts. I wonder however whatever happened to Petunia.
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 4/1
Love a good dorea and charlus fic
dhamann7878 chapter 9 . 3/28
Really really enjoyed this.
Ricci615 chapter 5 . 3/26
I really like your concept, but this is really hard to read. You've been leaving extremely vague hints, dialog that seems to be missing important context, and some rather disjointed transitions. I think if you polished your writing style and fleshed out your scenes than this could be an amazing story.
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 9 . 3/8
ory rocks, it seriousl [or siriusly] rocks! You really did an amazing job and created a story that was fun to read.
MrsH chapter 9 . 3/5
Thanks for posting your interesting story. Not what I expected when it began, but it certainly kept me intrigued right up until the end. I especially liked how some of the detail was deliberately kept in the background (Horcrux destruction, for example) to keep the story moving quickly.
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 2/28
Great job
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 9 . 2/20
hehhe these children are welcomed in such happy world
i love all of them.
please do write more
bye sumi
Stormshadow13 chapter 9 . 1/17
Love this story! I think this is the first time I’ve light Dumbledore in a story in quite a while. Great job with all the characters I love the way you finished off the dark Lord. That was great!
staar chapter 9 . 1/10
loved it ! not too many out there that shows the potters and the rest being really smart !
neweldi chapter 9 . 1/9