Reviews for Chat Noir- Laundry Thief
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Silly kitty. He should've known better than to try to get the best of Ladybug. Marinette will best him every time lol.
Kimchee2222 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Awe lov this ;)
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
: )
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
He really should have left her panties alone.
Alink2Gem chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
HOT. And funny, I couldn't stop smiling. But you kept me reading until the end and I'm still wondering where her underwear is hidden. I'm actually curious about it, there was a moment when I wasn't reading just for the steamy situation: where are her undies? I thought for a moment that I could have missed that detail reading, and then I realised that I've read it twice. If I couldn't find it a second time, I probably won't find it.
Shadow of the Elements chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I AM SIN TRASH! Writes fanfics worth cash! Writes fanfics so hot, they'll burn you to ash! I am sin trash, the trashiest...I give up
SJJSpice1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Loved reading this -very funny and cute with a little sin
XD
(;
Following you chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
SIN TRASH ALL THE WAY HOORAY
DLandini chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I was sold by the time you mentioned "black dress that clinged to her figure" from then on it was a matter of stating the obvious
Ketsui Tasogare chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
My goodness was that hot or was that HOT! Keep up the flames
HimeVampireChan chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Hahaha that was... really sexy.
I love the Gabriel Sgreste chat hahaha.
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Very good.
xXDxCXx chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
MORE! A-MA-ZING!
Hikari Whitedragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Huh why is it so hot in here? Kukuku
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I love it!

And the author's note at the bottom had me laugh till I cried.

You are an awesome writer and I hope to read more of your awesome Marinette, Adrien, Ladybug and Cat Noir love square moments.

Keep up your magic! From your number one fan,
Miss Ladybug xox