Reviews for Tempest Point
movieandbookgirl chapter 13 . 2/18
Thanks for the update! (And the recap)
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 2/17
So they are all different creatures. I think Bella is stronger than Alice thinks she is.
Analise S chapter 13 . 2/17
Fantastic.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 13 . 2/14
Happy to have you back
Romana973 chapter 13 . 2/13
Hmm, so Alice was somehow changed into what she is four years ago by someone on a stone slab, but why does she blame Edward for not helping her? I'm still confused by Bella wanting Jasper to kiss her and welcoming his lust. How does this mesh with her being Edward's mate? And what does Edward mean that "she just needed to accept him, otherwise she'd be consumed by the fire?" How can she accept him when he can't be truthful and forthcoming with her?

Some answers (JasperLustful Demon), but still more to the mystery. Can't wait for more. Thanks for the update!
Romana973 chapter 12 . 2/13
Why can't Edward explain things more clearly to her? Alice speaks in riddles, knowing that she is taunting Bella with all that she isn't privy too yet.
twiclare chapter 13 . 2/13
I really don't like Jasper's manipulation!
Romana973 chapter 11 . 2/13
I'm confused - was Jasper actually there or had Bella imagined him? It is really uncomfortable and creepy how he manipulates females against their will. And what does Edward mean by "I told you to keep him out of your mind" - I thought this was Jasper's gift and that she couldn't control him. Or is she just fantasizing about Jasper? They seem to have an odd sexual pull to each other that I don't understand yet.

Thanks for the update. I hope to get more answers after I hit "next chapter "! :)
kathrinmucki chapter 13 . 2/12
Can't wait for more
Dragon Fruitte chapter 13 . 2/12
Fantastic.
Sarah's cottage? Was this a different story (non-Twilight) before? Because I thought it was Tanya's cottage.
Kerrion chapter 13 . 2/10
This Jasper and Alice are seriously turning me off this story . He’s such s pig and Alice with her damn giggling while he’s trying to seduce Bella and as for Bella encouraging him because she wanted to be like Tanya . Really is she that desperate ? Jasper makes me want to puke . Ugh .
stupidlamb2010 chapter 13 . 2/10
Awe. Naughty Edward
Nana25 chapter 12 . 2/10
This is the most confusing story I have ever read! I’m so lost.
pnkats chapter 13 . 2/10
not sure how I feel about this Jasoer and Bella thing ?