Reviews for Tempest Point
karen4honor chapter 11 . 9/22
OOOFTA! Thanks for a bit more backstory!
cullenmeadow chapter 11 . 7/7
Such complicated creatures! Thanks for update :)
Capricorn75 chapter 11 . 5/25
I always love your updates!
Great
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 5/22
So, now we know who the bastard was that hurt Bella, makin' her run and hide in Tempest Point! If Edward's wolf has its way, she won't ever have to worry about Phil again! And I wonder if Tanya will even remember tellin' Bella to leave her cabin LMAO!
cecilia4059 chapter 7 . 5/21
Edward had had messed with Bella's mind long enough.
Longing to Write chapter 11 . 5/21
More, more, more.

So Phil was her abuser, I can't wait for Edward to punish him.

Hopefully, soon we'll learn more about what torments Edward. And what is killing hikers. And how Edward will avenge Bella. Tanya and Mike needs to suffer for abusing Bella too. I could go on and on, but reading reviews takes up time you could be writing.

I love when Bella and Edward are together, the passion and intensity. As I said at the beginning...more, more, more Please.
cecilia4059 chapter 2 . 5/21
I have so many questions about Bella's past that need to be answered...
twiclare chapter 11 . 5/21
A little more of Bella's awful background I'm still intrigued by this story!
DICATAKADD chapter 11 . 5/21
Lord have mercy I've missed this story.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 5/21
Love the first chapter. Thanks so much.
KatHat chapter 11 . 5/21
This is without a doubt a totally unique story - but hell if I know what is going on. I have no idea what Edward and Co. are - some kind of magical supernatural ancient wolf warriors that can change form - including a vaporous mist with eyes that inhales and feeds off some human essence? What the what? Are Alice and Jasper good or bad? Does Jasper just want to have sex with everything? And I don't understand what Bella means by 'the wolf in her neck'. I know Edward marked her - but what a weird way to refer to it. And...what are the stones in the meadow?

Bella has suffered so incredibly much...I'm surprised she can be receptive to Edward after so much abuse. Tanya and Mike need to suffer as well for being so mean, and Phil needs to be drawn and quartered!

Thanks for the update! Hope for some clarifications soon!
Kat
shaz308 chapter 11 . 5/20
Okay, a little more of Bella's story. Looking forward to reading more soon thanks.
Ninkita chapter 11 . 5/20
The craziness and intensity of this story always pull me in. I especially like the description of Alice here.
snoopylover60 chapter 11 . 5/20