Reviews for Five Times Walter and Paige Almost Kissed (And One Time They Did) 3
tulsakathryn chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Knowing now that Walter kisses sima during their dalliance it would have been perfectly acceptable for Paige to "practice" what sima might do by kissing Walter...I've always wondered..."off the subject". Why was sly in the loft? Seemed odd to me...maybe if he hadn't been they might have kissed!
MonkeyPajamas chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Walter, this is one (of many) times were you and I think alike. I don't get flirting either.

But basically, reading this, wow, just such a charged situation between the two of them. I can barely remember the episode (I need to buy it so I can rewatch it ASAP), but man, just forgot how many feels there were in S1.

Love the last line - that he would pretend she was Paige, because he could at least handle that.
Oh but how we wish you had acted on it Walter! :)
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I couldn't stop laughing at this. Poor Walter. I loved every bit of his internal monologue and his thoughts on flirting. Awesome, awesome story.
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Oh my goodness, the heat.
Loved it! XD
cckia27 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Oh my... one of my favorite episode ever! And for a moment I thought I was Sly, there with them open mouth waiting for a kiss that never came. Good job! :)
dauntlessmermaid chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
This was so much fun to read! It really helps with easing my waige-needs since we're clearly not getting any of it until season 3.
I totally see this happening in Walter's head during "Charades". Thanks for such a great fic (:
waigefanlm chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
This was wonderful!
Mollyzmom chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Well Done. Thanks
dragonfly42pf chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Lovely reading Walter's inner euphoric monologue! Can't wait to keep reading! Sigh...these entries make my heart happy. Thanks to all!
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
"What exactly was she expecting him to do? Toss his hair?" OMG I almost fell on the floor laughing! I can just picture that! LOL!

I love how you have Walter focused on this like it's an academic problem to be solved, like if he could just gather enough evidence and feedback, he'd know what was expected. Also, how you draw the parallel between his tendency to zone out when focusing on a problem, and NOT being able to do that in this situation because he's hyper conscious of Paige and what she is doing.

Lastly - this was freakin' HOT for two people who barely touch each other. I thought the scene was toasty on screen - you just inflamed it!

Thanks for being part of this!
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I remember that episode. It's my favorite from season one. Sly loosing it in the van was hilarious!
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I really loved this chapter! I've always wondered what Walter could be thinking, internally, during the flirting session in Charades, and I give you kudos for excellent insight! I laughed for five minutes at the thought of Walter tossing his hair, hahaha. That would be quite the sight! I'd totally pay to see it happen on TV, lololol. I also really liked how you mentioned (at the end) that Walter would just pretend Sima was Paige, because we all know that's a strong theory of what actually happened. Though I feel bad for Walter, I like how you had him think about kissing Paige and somewhat wanting Paige to think about kissing him but then immediately reprimand himself for thinking that Paige could be remotely interested in a guy like him. (We know she totally was into him in some sort of romantic way by Charades, but Walter, at this point, doesn't know that). It's disheartening, but realistic.

GREAT JOB! I could probably talk about all of the things I loved in a much longer review, but I'll spare you from reading my rambles, haha.
kbg027 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This was my favorite chapter so far. I always thought this was a great scene. And a great starting point for an awesome fanfic.