Reviews for Saving Severus Snape
Please update soon! This is so good!
AlwaysShan chapter 28 . 10/18
Ohmygoodness I'm excited!
Alexz chapter 28 . 10/17
Wonderful story, I love it. Thanks for updating. Great writing and you capture the characters well. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please don't abandon, I've been burned many times before with unfinished stories that I love.
Yay! Really nice chapter! I think it was really sweet and marked a deep change in their relationship that they slept together during the hols! And I'm really curious to know the reason Hermione will give to her early departure from the school to return to her own time! It's coming... but, I was wondering if it would be benificial for Severus and her to actually make love before she leaves. Maybe it would create such a strong bond that he would never forget her and give him more reason and hope to live! And I really love her relationship with Albus... it must be so difficult for her to know everything and say nothing. Also, I'm really excited and intrigued about how Sev and Mione will expose their love to Harry and Ron when she returns and (surely please**) save Severus from Nagini! I think Ron would really feel betrayed and disgusted and jealous, but Harry... I must say he will feel relieved in a way that this great wizard is not dead and finally can have some joy and love in his life, but also confused about his mother and the memories... I think, after the first shock of bewilderment, he would surely wants to become friends with Severus. For if Hermione loves him, he must be worthy. But this is just my point of view... so exited to read more! Thanks again!
josiegrossie chapter 28 . 10/15
It's been too long. A great update.
Lady Kaliska chapter 28 . 10/14
Thank you for the lovely chapter. I always appreciate the sweet moments. I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. One of my coworkers is going through it herself, and it seems like the chemo is worse than the actual cancer sometimes (as far as symptoms go!) I'm excited to see your update though! Good luck and prayers for your family.
robituputup chapter 28 . 10/14
I do hope RL will get better for you and your family, I admit though that I was worried you abandoned the fic. And here a pleasant surprise! I was wondering whether Hermione would finally shout at Dumbledore (it would suit him right :P)
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! :)
ACupples chapter 28 . 10/13
As always still here and loved the chapter
FlowerChild23 chapter 28 . 10/13
Wow this is very good but sad
Jess6800 chapter 28 . 10/13
I was so happy to see this update! I'm truly enjoying how their relationship is progressing, but it does make me fear for her inevitable leap forward. I'm really curious to see how this all works out!
Petite Mule chapter 28 . 10/12
Thank you for keeping up. Take care.
ayeshalestradi chapter 28 . 10/12
Thanks for the update! *hug*
Hopefully your family is okay,.. I'm praying for your aunt to get better..

Love love your stories!
samantha04062013 chapter 27 . 9/28
please update more chapters soon! i can't wait to read it!

I'll pray for her, if she's tough then she can surpass all of it. just stay strong and enjoy every moment of her life with family and friends! :)
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 27 . 8/27
Read it all in one morning. Your writing style is magnificient. You make me feel so many feelings it's a bit scary lol I'm thankful I've found this story. Your portrayal of Severus is spot-on. And his relationship with Hermione is just too cute. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Francis-rose chapter 27 . 8/25
Omg please update I loved this