Reviews for Saving Severus Snape
C.C.Baker chapter 30 . 2h
We have abandonment issues
Ms. Tangerine chapter 30 . 7/16
time for chapter 31?you post soon?kthxbye :D
Up sometime next week was months ago! I hope nothing happened and it's not abandoned.
Asphodel74 chapter 30 . 7/10
Thanks a lot for this beautiful fanfiction.
First I'd like to apologize . AS English is not my mothertongue I might not find appropriate wird's to comment ...

But then I really loved your story and I really hope you go on writing soon.

I was just scanning the web for a good fanfiction about Severus Snape and then I found yours. I started reading because the summary sounded a good idea and it was well written. But soon I realized that I really got caught by the story and simply couldn't stop reading. I was drawn into Hermiones world and had to force myself to lay the story down by midnight and right the next morning I continued reading.

It was lovely seeing Severus as the young man He could have been, not unharmed by his childhood and those horrible Marauders, but unspoiled from his life as a Deatheater ans the task he had to fulfil on Dumbledores bidding.

All the way along I wondered how Hermione might fulfil her task having been sent so far in the past as it will hurt Severus so deep, losing her, too. But as the story went on my understanding grew alongside Hermione an by now I might have a clue how it will go along.

Still I don't want to figuere it out on my own as it's your story and it's so beautifully written ...

So please, don't leave me - us - hanging on the wire for too long and keep on writing!

I really love your story and the only bad thing about it surely ist that one day it will be finished ...
CoffeeStirredBlack chapter 30 . 7/4
I wonder how this will end...she’ll return to her time but she’ll return to the moment Dumbledore’s portrait told her to get the the time turner. But wouldn’t Severus be dead? Or maybe she uses the time turner again and rewinds it in hours instead of years. She’s probably going to hide when Voldemort is confronting Severus and as soon as her past self, Ron and Harry leave, she goes and saves Severus, using the potion...? Is that how she could save him? I urge you to write more please!
Ms. Tangerine chapter 30 . 6/30
i have to say I love this story! I think you captured their teenage selves perfectly. I love their relationship and her relationships with her friends! I really do hope you continue working on this. The flashbacks are such a wonderful element; this last one made my heart ache. Thank you for such a great story! ️
SunnyJohnson chapter 30 . 6/18
I LOVE this story! Thank you! ). Waiting for next chapters
dragonfodder92 chapter 1 . 6/14
looking forward to the next chapter so much! oooooo steamy or what?!
DeeD59 chapter 29 . 6/6
Update already!
MrsAuroraNess chapter 30 . 5/23
Love! please update
Leil Laufeyson chapter 12 . 5/20
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Perhaps that was a bit too long... ugh... pretend you never saw that.