Reviews for Saving Severus Snape
Holy canoli finally
Fantomette34 chapter 30 . 4/16
Shame on me for not having left comments for the last chapters...
Your story is amazing and I love the interactions between Hermione and Severus, whether in the past or in the future...
I can not wait to read the following : apparently a beautiful lemon is waiting for us
Thank you for sharing and good luck !
Prince2527 chapter 30 . 4/16
This story is fantastic! Please update soon
SS chapter 30 . 4/15
You can't leave me hanging like this! Hope everything is ok with you, please update as soon as you can!
sarahsellers21 chapter 30 . 4/11
I read all that was available in just a few hours and I can’t wait to read more! Anxiously awaiting the next update!
Violet97mc chapter 29 . 4/9
Linksfictionhunt read/7350305/1

fictionhunt com /read/7422333/1

No sure why it’s not allowing the links to be displayed but just add fictionhunt and .com along with /read/ etc... hope this helps
Violet97mc chapter 30 . 4/9
I’m amazed by your story; it’s absolutely phenomenal. Pure magic! If you are suffering from a bit of writers block, please refer to these stories:

Portions for Foxes by wonderwoundedhearers

/read/7350305/1

And it’s sequel, told by Severus Perspective.
Portions for Foxes II: Through the Years by wonderwoundedhearers

/read/7422333/1

Time Travel AU for all the Snamione’s out therePerhaps this will inspire you
KashyaCharsi chapter 2 . 4/6
That would be frustrating if I were a time-traveler. I'd attempt a butterfly effect-fixing of everything I could get my hands of.
wyoh chapter 30 . 4/5
Yes! You don't know how glad I was to look at the date, for the last time you posted, and find this fic is very much a WIP. I heard HPFF was going to be cast into the void, and on the off chance I would miss a good story, I came across yours! You are a wonderful writer.

Sirius is a bit of a prat isn't he? Still adore the mutt. Also glad to see Remus in a happy relationship. Can't wait for the next bit!
Silver1226 chapter 30 . 4/2
I love this story so much, I look forward to more
Violet97mc chapter 30 . 3/27
I love your story soooooo much! I love them together- it’s so beautiful to read how much growth and genuine love they have for one another; the conflict of timeline/ ultimate goal...such a heartfelt story. Love the past and present scenes- it makes so much sense.
Please continue I am literally checking for updates on this story every day it is awesome!
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 3/21
This is amazing!
Bananniejones chapter 30 . 3/19
SOOOOOOO GOOD! Loved the flashback!
KashyaCharsi chapter 30 . 3/17
Imagine what an awkward scene it would make if Remus had to break this to Harry for some reason :D