Reviews for Count to Seven
Jazzatron chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
That was definitively depressing and very well done could feel the tears coming they almost made it out.

Anyway that was a very good look into what could have been when they learned of Summer's death
Michael7123 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This is really well done.

First of all, I just want to say you captured Ruby's character perfectly. Sure, we've never seen her as a little kid, but I can't really say she would act in any way besides trying to go around and make everyone happy. Never loosing hope.

You also did a great job having the emotions that everyone in the story feels (in this case, sadness), and impacting the reader with them. Anyone can write "this character was sad". It takes a lot more skill to make the readers themselves sad. And you, sir or madam, managed to do just that.

All in all, I can say that you managed to keep everyone's actions incredibly in character- which lots of fanfiction writers struggle with.

All and all, a perfectly well made, heart rending experience. I'll definitely be looking out for more of your RWBY content in the future.
Matt Cyr chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
How dare you. You have no right to make me feel this way.

This was well written. It really feels like we're seeing this through the eyes of a five year old. My eyes started getting a little wet by the end. Congratulations you horrible person you.
Nina Vale chapter 1 . 4/4/2016