Reviews for Friendly Chats
Noctus Fury chapter 1 . 6/1
Yeah! Go Team WildeHopps! XD

I loved their conversation at the second half. The other one was a bit slow for me. But then again, it was necessary and it helped explain what happened between the news conference and her giving up her badge and going home. Very well done.

Though I doubt Bogo would've assumed that Nick was her boyfriend.

Thanks for sharing this and for taking the time to write this. We appreciate it. :-)
ShirQuickpaw chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
As presented in your story, Belleweather''s greatest mistake was her initial evaluation of Judy. Though bunny had her inner prejudices and far to eager jump to conclusions mind at first, she never was as bigoted or on the far side as Belleweather thought. That misconception was her real mistake, that Judy was always close to the line that it didn't take much to make her drop er prejudices and see her errors.

Thanks for sharing your insights with this story!
DiegoRedeemedLover chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This part was the best:

[Apparently, it hadn't been hard enough for him to want to keep his distance from her. If she'd been surprised by Judy bringing him to her office two days later and what cordial terms they seemed to be on, that was nothing compared to her confusion when he'd come with her to the press conference. The case was over – what more could she want with him? Bellwether had even gone so far as to ask Chief Bogo, "Who's the fox?"

The buffalo, busy signing a form, had merely shrugged, "Not sure. I think he's her boyfriend or something."

"What?!" She'd been too shocked by such an insane suggestion to be worried about her uncontrollable outburst.

Fortunately, Bogo had had no interest in her reaction. He handed the clipboard off to some official and said nonchalantly, "That's what he looked like two nights ago," before walking off.]

I love how everyone can see it except possibly Judy and Nick themselves. And Bogo's response makes perfect sense considering how he saw Nick stand up for her and act gentlemanly towards her after he tried to make her turn in her badge for failing to solve the case.

And your ending line was great:

[It seemed like the final score had been settled in their last confrontation, when the dictator-wannabe had been compelled to recognize the nature of the force that had defeated her. To accept that all it took to override all the flatteries and fear she'd relied on to control everyone, to make them deaf to an offer of their deepest dream or a threat worse than death, was something as simple and incomprehensible as love.]

This was really a neat story, particularly because we saw a little of Judy and Bellweather's "friendship" within the movie but it wasn't explored enough so this is a worthy take on it.
Agent blue rose chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I'm impressed. you portrayed the characters perfectly!
Niori chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Excellent story.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
This is great. I love it! Every bot of the story is well written.
Black Dragon Master chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Can't really buy any romantic notions between Nick and Judy given how little time they knew each other but a good fic as a whole.
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Wow,this work was impressive.
Extreme Light 9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I love this! Nice work! :D
livelovelaughbwierd chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I think you should write it in nick's perspective
ErsatzNomenclature chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This was an excellent and loaded piece. I've felt since watching the film that Bellwether was a bit underdeveloped, and you develop her psychology really well here. Kudos.
Luffy15 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Loce this one. Specially the way you portrayed bellwhether, she was just the way i would imagine her to be in her thoughts and after the movie. Nice little bit of fluff at the end too, with nick acting all "strong".
Judy's emotional turmoil in the first half was very good too, the way you shiwed her self doubt and guilt.
Overall i think this just became one of my favorites from this section.
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I wasn't expecting such a packed one-shot. Most people, myself included, write small ficlets, but I felt great satisfaction reading your story. I loved how you tied the events in the movie into this, providing a reason why Bellwether wanted to make Judy the face of the ZPD. It made everything flow smoothly and felt very natural. You did a great job on this.
guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016