Reviews for The Girl Next Door
Rapis-Razuri chapter 23 . 12/20/2016
Oh Xander finally makes his first appearance!
I love your depiction of him, how everyone thinks he's perfect and can do everything and never has any trouble with school/work but the reality is just so not it? I feel for the guy ):

This is a wonderful update and again, I'm happy to see this fic is back :D
Guest chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
You have 25 minutes to update until its the 18th, (in my time zone)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2016
Wow! That's brilliant! Thank you soo much. I really love this story.
LittleMissEmblem chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
So good to see you! I was happy and excited that you were doing a rewrite! It's wonderful to see you back on the keyboard! I, and I'm sure along with others, will support you in any way I can. Can't wait for the new chapter!
DA830 chapter 21 . 12/10/2016
It's good to see you coming back after your leave! Hats off to you for sorting out everything - lookin forward to this fic!
Daniel Kazami chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
That's great! Can't wait!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
OMG YES YES YES THIS TOTALLY MADE MY FAY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
CheshireLoki chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
holy crap you're back! so excited for your next chapter! seriously, take all the time you need to work on your stories since I thought they were really great! I understand the struggle of midterms.
DearestDissapointment chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
Cool, first new chapter on the day i'm going on cruise. Woo.

That said, I probably wouldn't have read it anyways since Fates is so mediocre once you actually play it instead of just reading all the supports. I can't see myself getting invested in this again, especially since rewrites usually mean changes, which my flawed little head doesn't really do a good job of comprehending hahaha. And even if I did like Fates and Changes, I still kind of hate fanfiction now. Nonetheless, you still have my full support darling. Good luck on dedicating hours of your life to writing with no rewards except for a bunch of boosted bonobos flocking to you with grammar even worse than mine.

Jokes aside, I'll try to read your story anyway because what else would i do, not disappoint my parents and be productive?

Oh yeah, if you don't recognise me, I'm Empire of Joy, the shithead that gave you oniichan puppet snake. No i'm not sorry for that.
Rapis Razuri chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
You have NO IDEA how happy I was when LovelyLori told me that you're back!
Well... WELCOME BACK.
Marking my calendar now. Gods know how much LeoSaku have to look forward to this holiday
Ghosty chapter 24 . 8/13/2016
Anyway you could be convinced to put back the other fire emblem fic that you had? I really loved the drabbles that you had, especially the Leo and Sakura ones. I think your writing is amazing.
Ion Halo chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
Heyyy, I really like the research you did to add more feels to the story, because I would never be as hardworking as that. This story was very well written, and I have read it over many times. Know that wherever you go, you will always be supported by us! :D
a shy fan chapter 23 . 7/22/2016
Well, I wish you the best in life. Honestly, this story inspired me to start writing again. I wanted to make a fic that gives people the same feelings I had when reading yours. I don't know if I'll ever post it anywhere, but I'm having fun with it. I hope I'll see you around.
CheshireLoki chapter 24 . 7/22/2016
Cool! I'll check it out!
DA830 chapter 23 . 7/22/2016
Delete it? DELETE IT!?

No Empress! We love your stories! Your Leo x Sakura is so realistic, so heartwarming, and I love how you expanded it into something even more than that! And your other stories - I love your style, when a new chapter comes out for this it's one of the first things I read.
Then when I saw the Discontinued after the title - my heart leapt! (Idk if that's a real word.) To see it discontinued - it's such a great fic too!
I'm sorry that you're leaving this site as well. You gave me awesome advice, as I'm sure you did for others.
However. If that's your choice based on what you're going through then I wish you the best of luck to hopefully continue writing and to lead your life beyond this. Even though I only discovered your fic recently it quickly became one of my favourite.
The best of luck to you, Lavender Empress, live long and prosper.