Reviews for Kesshite Doriimingu
animefreakculicious chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
kolie keep it up *claps* can't wait till the next chapter
Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
I loved it! You did a great job and kept everyone is character.

_

Loved it.

AnimeFreakSlayer
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Gah! I dont know wheather you did this on purpose or not but all of crap is annoying!

I love the story though!

_

AnimeFreakSlayer
PupyPryde chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
More Inuyasha getting hurt and kagome getting worried scenes! that gives me belly aches. Try adding a scene where Inuyasha is trapped in those nightmares. can't wait for update!
Juneblue chapter 7 . 6/8/2005
I wish you'd update but it looks like you won't.
eeyargh chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
Ooh, this window sure took a long time to open...

Anyways, you really should keep writing this. In a month it will have been a year since you stopped and that's not a good thing... authors who randomly disappear after writing interesting stories with awful cliffhangers ought to... to... well, regain their senses! Please, keep going, as this story needs to reach its conclusion- so should every other story on the site. Especially the good ones.

Toodles! _
Airaeka chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
Very good! Keep going! I can't wait for ch.8!

I'm a hopeless romantic, but I love action scenes. Like I always say "A good fight never killed anyone. Well, except the guy who loses."

~*~*~Aiaka~*~*~
sisana chapter 7 . 6/3/2004
Hey, this is one of the best stories I've ever read!

Please finish it soon!
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
i did like it! a lot! but are you going to update any time soon! it's been 4 months and i'm dieing to know what happens! please wright more soon! _* i'll be waiting.
Keddy chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
Yes,I love it,brovo.(HURRY IT [Pleas.]!)
TheRandomQueen 2 lazy 2 login chapter 7 . 1/9/2004
That's all we get after all that time? AH! I need more! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
CheesieCake chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
Since you know it was short, I won't rant about it. And I DID like it anyway! I'll forgive you for the shortness if you update soon!
Akaro chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
aah stupid kagome is sick! inuyasha can't die because of her ! or maybe he can just so she feels bad!
Aki T chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
Aw, fluffy! Poor, stubborn Inuyasha. Poor, stubborn Sango and Miroku. Hmm, your format's messed up, you know...it made it kind of hard to read. Just letting you know!
Sleep Walking Chicken chapter 7 . 1/4/2004
yay! you updated! happy days! too bad the chapter was short...but oh well! i'm so glad you updated! this chapter was so sweet, Inuyasha kissing Kagome's forehead. kawaii!