Reviews for The First Winter
VicVivi chapter 25 . 6/17
I have no idea why the story has so few reviews. It is absolutely lovely and well written. I'll be heading to the sequel now. :)
lovleydragonfly chapter 25 . 11/2/2017
So I'm in fucking live with this story
ntokozo chapter 25 . 7/9/2017
Can't wait for the next one. Good story.
JimmyHall24 chapter 24 . 7/2/2017
Love it!
JimmyHall24 chapter 21 . 6/12/2017
I will favorite this!
ntokozo chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
Wonderful chapter. I like that Uryu had faith in her even though it looked like she lost control.
I hope the next update isn't far away.
Arcwing chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
I just realized Uryu's a fucking idiot, he saw Ulquiorra grow back an arm in only a few seconds, why does he assume he's dead after Ichigo blasted him? And then why does he assume Ichigo will listen to him after not talking and just roaring the entire fight? Plus why he fucking care if she carved up his corpse?! Since when would he care even in this situation? He has no problem using abilities that at far as he knows at this point obliterate souls? Why would he do this shit!? So fucking dumb hes licky this didnt go like in the manga he an arm for that. Still loving this story though.
The Little Trickster chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
Well...that's really touching. I'm glad you make Ulquiorra as their ally (or is it neutral?) and not died. He's my favorite espada. I'm looking forward for your next chapter!
ntokozo chapter 7 . 5/15/2017
I like it. Especially like fem Ichigo. Iv never read one where more than one person (mainly Ichigo) go back to the past. So its different and I definatly like it.
Hope you write more.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
Well damn, so glad I let this run, the binge session was intense.
motorcrosszaha chapter 13 . 4/23/2017
I really like your femichi story. It's different from others that I have read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Just a little nitpick. You say that femichi is clearly tagged, and while it is on ao3, there's no warning on ff. Maybe put it in the summary?
BlackShadow1 chapter 2 . 4/5/2016