Reviews for Through the Bespectacled Eyes of a Teenage Wizard
lumosfelton chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
UPDATE! Why'd you stop?! This is amazing!
sharpestsatire chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
*starry eyes* Oh. My word. You are amazing. *breathes* Wow.

Ok, so you mix humor with some of the most funny, correct-use-of-grammar, wide use of vocab, engaging writing I've seen for a while... and you STOP WRITING IT here?

Right, so I checked your profile, read the message, did the math... and it's been SEVEN YEARS since you updated. (I nearly cried right there because I realized how slim the chances were that you would continue the awesome story you have here. However...) I realize that it's kinda hard to get back into a story after that long, but as my friend says, "Just sit on your butt and write. No 'buts'. Do it or I'm going to hurt you." (Isn't she nice?)

I totally understand if you can't write anymore of this story because of changing writing style, no idea where to go with it or something like that, but can you at least write some one or two more chapters more that wraps up this story? :( I love it so much and I've only known it a day.

I hope this guilt trip works. But every part of it sincere.
the emerald dragonfly chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
love this
moonlitxmemories chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
hilarious!
henriette chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
dude.

you're like, genius.

iheartthistory.

like please totally update.
urumi kanzaki chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Hi..love the fic but some of the Brit slang you use is either outdated or from a different county:

*chuffed to bits: older people tend to use this expression, younger ones just say 'brilliant' or whatever...

*gobsmacked: outdated

*big girl's blouse: outdated and quite camp (gay) when a guy says it

*sprog: different county altogether...assuming that the characters are from London

*yonks: outdated..."I haven't heard from you for ages" is more appropriate

*jammy beggar: outdated

*'Shut your flapping clanghole.': outdated

*dipstick: prat would be a suitable replacement

Other than that, the fic is awesome.
An Adult chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Congrats, you have written a true stinkfic and renewed my faith in the belief that the biggest piles of crap tend to get the most reviews from moronic little teenyboppers who wouldn't know a good fic if it bit them on the ass, mainly because they don't have the brains to comprehend a good story. What the HELL is with crapola like this?

(A.N. Modest, isn't he?)

In the middle of the damn story! Where is your brain? Did you flush it and just leave the rest of you behind? Apparently so. Well, kiddie, your crapfic is ridiculous, poorly written, unrealistic, and full of stinky cliches. Thank God you only turn out a chapter an average of once a year-I can hang onto the hope that this mound of garbage will remain unfinished, because it stinks worse than my dog's dumps as it stands. I can only imagine how much worse the completed thing would be.
XBECKX chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
hahaha! I love this story absolutely brillant! Add more soon!
Preppygirl chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
great story!
lindsART chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
i thought the prolouge was brilliant, hehe.. you had me laughing, and ive got a sore throat so i have been avoiding that all week.. but i truly cant say that i mind a bit because.. oh my goodness, i think you nailed james character. i cannot wait to read on.. :)
Preppygirl chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
great story: please update soon!
LuViN chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
oh my god! LOVE your fic. its hilarious! if thats how you spell it. and take THAT James- now you know what girls feel like having to go through that every month. you HAVE to update and if you do it in the next week i'll give you a cookie :)
google chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
Please continue soon. You've got me hooked!
Ethuiliel chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
Heh, this is great. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is going to be a really funny fic!
Ethuiliel chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
this is great, write more!