Reviews for Mirrored Lives
ShuTheDragon chapter 14 . 7/15
Please continue
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 14 . 7/12
UPDATE THIS IT IS THE BEST STORY YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN! Seriously I've read your other stuff.
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 13 . 6/11
lol this is hilarious!
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 14 . 6/9
i love this please update!
StarKurama chapter 14 . 6/6
i love this!
StarKurama chapter 13 . 6/6
lol hilarious
umisanken for the win
tasiakrood chapter 14 . 5/29
mas quiero mas esto me encanta
APridefulSin chapter 14 . 5/22
mwahahaha
saashi samy chapter 14 . 3/24
very interesting story
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 2/12
Ah, I love this and yet again, it proves that FSN makes EVERYTHING better. And while I really am enjoying your KHR fics, it would be nice to see you update some of your older fics in other categories. It's been a little over a year since this one was updated for example. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 2/6
Awesome and well written
FireInLife chapter 10 . 2/1
Kay, so my last review may have been a but...overzealous I guess. But you really kind of betrayed me with that VERY sudden twist. Iris is still Ranma at core and is actually the original Ranma. If you never said she was a lesbian AND Ranma (not Iris) was also bisexual and had the same interest in Lancer, then yeah, I wouldn't have minded as much. Or even if you just never mentioned Iris' sexuality again and never paired her up with anybody I would have been fine.

But the way you did it...I was hoping this would be an LGBT friendly story, one of the few that had Ranma (or at least, a version of Ranma) preferring to be female WITHOUT hooking up with a guy. But then you go and turn this story completely heterosexual without the slightest warning or build up. It's...irritating, to say the least. It's fanfiction, so you can do what you want, but...I'm left feeling really disappointed, angry, and sad with chapters 8, 9, and 10.

And I admit, the plot is kind of jumping all over the place, as if you're switching from idea to idea. For example, Iris' and Ranma's eyes were never relevant up to this point, and you had no reason to bring up the Byakugan/Sharingan - a simple description would have sufficed, and if a reader made the connection, then kudos to them. Other times you have so many characters that you forget a lot about them. Berserker, for example, hasn't been seen much aside from as a practice dummy. Also I had hoped to see more about Iris reacting to how she was once Ranma (likewise how others reacted to it), but...meh.

Feel free to make edits based on what I said...or don't. I'm probably the only one that reacted badly to Iris x Lancer, even if I'm sure others were confused, so it's probably not a big deal to most people. I mean, I'm bisexual and I prefer slash/femslash, not straight stuff. And seeing as most of your readers are straight, well...

Regardless if you make changes or not, I'm going to stop reading this story. It was an alright, casual and fun to read story, and I had a fun time reading this until chapter 8 and 9, so thanks for writing everything up to this point. Good luck on continuing this.
FireInLife chapter 9 . 2/1
"...his girlfriend's... "

Screw you.
FireInLife chapter 8 . 2/1
I assume Ranma and Kiritsugu are just being chauvinist pricks and you didn't suddenly rewrite Iris' sexuality? Cause earlier you said she was a lesbian, so if this turns into an Iris/Lancer pairing or whatever, I'll be a bit ticked...