Reviews for The Heels' reunion in Guam
ameriar chapter 1 . 4/6
I just love your story! It's been a while since you updated so I'll be rereading the whole thing again. I think it will be my third or forth time. Hope you're doing well! Thank you for this ficeven unfinished it's still great!
Wao, what a good image, your way of describing the fusion of the three men (Ren Kuon and Cain) when they stepped in the light it was awesome, i swear I could see it very clear
OMGGGGGG HOW CANT HIS BE SO PERFECT!
And Murasame that right there is RAPE, NO MATTER how drunk you are without CONSENT, Rape is Rape...
AND OMG YESSSSSSSS FINALLY, I'm a little late to this fic but I hope you are doing fine in your life nowadays!
Thank you so much for bringing this fic to life
fascalia chapter 24 . 2/25
i read this all in one go and I have fallen completely in love. the way you write is so exciting! and how you captured the "taste" of the charactersyou dont often see it this good. i cannot wait for the next chapter. (är också svensk men vill att alla ska kunna läsa beröm haha, du är sjukt! duktig! min nya idol)
Erlynn Dela Cruz chapter 23 . 2/14
Miss you lady Fwiii :) Hope all is well. Happy New Years ;) Hope you come back to grace us soon. I miss how you interpret our lovely Ren and Kyoko :)
T7B5T chapter 22 . 1/6
Me gustaría ver la reacción del público y ellos en la alfombra roja. es para el capitulo 24 que no me deja poner mas comentarios.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2021
When is the new chapter please updated chapter please
T7B5T chapter 24 . 10/12/2021
En realidad no me acuerdo pq puse eso en el capitulo 24 pero, ¿has cambiado algunas cosas no? al menos yo no lo recuerdo así
I don't really remember because I put that in chapter 24 but, have you changed some things, haven't you? at least I don't remember it like that
iamyuki chapter 17 . 10/7/2021
Hey, if she trusted him too much why hasn't she confessed yet? All these tension is bad for my heart. I don't know anymore
Sereaya chapter 24 . 10/5/2021
Someone mentioned your fanfic in the Skip Beat discord group and I was not expecting to get so addicted to your story, I simply loved it!
Thank you for your time writing this masterpiece. I know life can be busy and writing a fanfic with this length wasn’t easy, but I can’t wait for the next chapter(s)!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/18/2021
I really love this story. Hope to see an update soon.
filly8 chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
i was up until 5:30 am last night reading this is everything i wanted from a Heel fic! it like you took the cravings i had for fanfiction and put it into words. The plot was smooth. the writing is quality and ghe characters felt so true to character. It was all just *chefs kiss*

I'm glad i saw this recc'd somewhere, i normally only read completed works so this didnt show up when i filtered.
H-Nala chapter 24 . 5/13/2021
Such an emotional rollercoaster!
3Rapunzel chapter 24 . 5/2/2021
I have read a lot of Skip Beat fanfiction and yours is my absolute favourite, it's exciting, heart warming, funny & insightful, you have a great understanding of the characters. I'm so glad you have continue this story again. This is my third read through, I simply love your writing!
julietasarard chapter 24 . 5/2/2021
I loved! It took me several weeks to finish it but I finally made it. I totally loved the plot, and the plot of the movie too, the improvisations, everything! I'm the one who asked you on the facebook page about your ff. (Amber JS) Finally I was able to finish reading it and I really liked it, the process was very difficult because I always see Setsu and Cain as brothers, but as the it developed, Especially Kyoko's feelings, I loved how it all turned out, the lines are great. It is very well written and that is very important. I haven't checked your profile yet, To see if you have other stories, but this is definitely one of my favorite ff's. And one of my favorite authors.