Reviews for The Heels' reunion in Guam
TsukasaFanBOF chapter 17 . 1/10
absolutely Louvre this story! in looking forward top future chapters. you have them so close to figuring it out, and my word there is some steamy scenes. keep up the good work!
H-Nala chapter 17 . 1/8
Party!
Scar1etSki3s chapter 17 . 1/8
YOU’RE SOOO AMAZING OMG! Just seeing this title again brought tears to my eyes This fic is sooo good and sooo well-written! I am sooo grateful for another chapter! This is a gift️ Congratulations on your little one and best of luck in your future! I just want to thank you for this chapter as I hadn’t expected another one from it, so thank you so much for it and please don’t worry about updates or anything and take care of yourself️️ I looooove your fic!
uselessname chapter 17 . 1/8
Yay you're back !
Congratulation for you son, pregnancy and early motherhood are quite tiring and difficult.
Good Luck :)
paulagato chapter 17 . 12/29/2019
HERMOSO CAPITULO...llore de tristeza por REn ...y me alegro que Kyoko haya logrado entender que Ren está enamorado de ella...
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 17 . 12/28/2019
. . . GAH! I wanna smack them both upside the head so hard! Freaking dense lovable idiots!

so happy you updated! can't wait for the next one!
also, you are forgiven for the last cliffhanger. you made up for it in the following chapters.

. . . here's hoping there is some sort of breakthrough. . .
Damaged Forest Spirit chapter 17 . 12/27/2019
I'm so happy to read more. I just out of my seat and yelled "YES!" when I saw you posted another chapter! Thankfully no one was around when I did that. I would have been really embarrassed. I hope to be able to read more soon. Congratulations and I wish you luck. D
black neko hime chapter 17 . 12/26/2019
Congratulations on your son's safe arrival into the world.
This slumber party was great. I giggled and acted out some parts, too. Mary Ann is definitely a good addition to the voices in Kyoko's head. I look forward to seeing what breaks their walls down and makes one of them confess their feelings to the other.
ELinkA chapter 17 . 12/25/2019
Thank you!
shadowpotato77 chapter 17 . 12/25/2019
Wowwww so I just binge read the whole thing over the last day and thank you so much for the awesome fic! It’s everything I needed for ren and kyoko I love your take on their relationship so so much! So many times I squealed and had to throw my phone across the room because it was amazingly fluffy and I need more! I need my oblivious children to confess to each other!Congrats on the baby as well! Take your time with updates but know that you have gained another eager fan XD 3
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 17 . 12/24/2019
Awesome to hear from you! Congratulations and have a merry Christmas and happy New Year!
ktoll9 chapter 17 . 12/23/2019
Yay! Very well thought out chapter. Indeed babies do rule the roost! Looking forward to your next chapter. 8)
SpaceChicky chapter 16 . 12/19/2019
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I know it's been a long time since the last update but I do hope you will finish the story! It is so well written and I would love to know how your take on this story will end!
ladygraywolf chapter 16 . 10/6/2019
I really hope you finish this story. They still haven't said I love you to each other out of character. There's still a lot of story left. Hope to see ya soon.
ameriar chapter 16 . 9/21/2019
One of the best stories I've read! You're an amazing author and I hope you will find strength to come back to this story and write more chapters! I love your take on Kyoko and Ren's different personas and how they merge and interact inside them and how they manifest. I really hope there will be more as I'm super curious about the horror movie they're starring in! The auditions were so fun to read! Thank you for creating such an enthralling story!