Reviews for The Heels' reunion in Guam
lialee chapter 16 . 4/15/2018
Please update , I love this storyI don't know how many times I have been reading this from the top. Please don't abandon this story, hope you are ok !
RabidChipmunks chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Please please please please update! I love your writing and would love to see more of this story!
kikoune chapter 16 . 3/6/2018
I really enjoyes reading your story and are lookong forward to the next chapter ! :D
brennakai chapter 16 . 12/16/2017
I really am looking forward to a lot in the future of the story. Thier discussing of the latest reveal...
Thier latest project... reactions to the heels ad... sho making a fool of himself at an interview they are promoting thier latest project at... the reactions to thier audition ... so much to come... Yukihito's reaction to his reveal of who he is... with offers internationally for this dynamic duo.. .

Until next time
brennakai chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
I ok 3rd or 4 th read & still love him calling Kuu. Also shows how his dad loves him. No matter what time no matter what he needs he is 100% there for his kids.

Sigh
Damaged Forest Spirit chapter 15 . 9/30/2017
I love this story so much. It is absolutely amazing. I hope to read more soon.
uselessname chapter 16 . 8/31/2017
Hi !

(lol, I love your last words just up there)

I just wanted to thank you for writing this story. It's adorable, and you describe emotions in depth, we can feel the caracters' feelings and emotional state, it's charming :) Full of fluff and all :)
It's one of the first stories I've read on this website, and so far it's my favorite by far. So favorite that I re-read it sometimes, when I'm gloomy, just to cheer me up :)

I understand that "life goes on" and if you didn't update your story up until now it's because you couldn't or didn't have anymore motivation. Still, even in its incomplete state, it helps me stay positive :) So, just thanks :)
Mainaru974 chapter 16 . 8/19/2017
Next please
Guest chapter 16 . 6/8/2017
This is awesome! I’ve read some brilliant Skip Beat FFs (there’s a lot and I’ve probably read most of them) but had given up on this fandom last year as all the others seemed to have way too many with bad writing and/or juvenile plots (I’m sure there are still some wonderful stories out there, but after way too many bad ones I gave up searching). I’ve been craving a good SB FF lately and remembered your story. I’d liked the first chapter but had put it on hold cuz I wanted to make sure the story done before I kept reading but hey, I was desperate and came back to this. I loved it!

While the thought of 3 voices in Cain and 2 in Kyoko is weird, I still liked it. On second thought it actually made sense too cuz as Natsu/Setsu, Kyoko knows she’s hot and isn’t hung up on her insecurities - makes sense that Setsu helps her realize it’s the same body/face, so Kyoko can’t be as bad as she thinks. Setsu was (amazingly) a great therapist for Kyoko and I loved how she guided Kyoko to conquer some of her crazy insecurities and grow up. Totally loved Kyoko’s development in this story. Also, having Ren the Gentleman turn into frantic worrywart at Setsu’s aggressive come on was funny, as was Kuon the hentai bad boy (even Cain didn’t seem as perverted haha). I loved how Setsu-New Kyoko totally ruled over poor Cain-Ren-Kuon who were kept on their toes.

Loved President calling the Heels for more gossip and fangirling! And great job showing not just the Heels’ POV (even if we can all imagine President’s response to their conversation) it was great that you also showed it purely from President’s POV as he heard the sibling’s conversation. Since it was a planned call, I presume he taped that conversation? lol. And the President bringing in Kuu the next time to eavesdrop on their hotel room was hilarious! The idea of Cain calling Kuu to threaten Murasame was great! Though very short lived. Wondering what’s wrong with Murasame - he was right back at the siblings again the next chapter. Oh dear, he truly does have “swiss cheese holed” brain! It was a great idea using Setsu-Cain to guide these two KyoRen to grow as people and in their relationship and I loved seeing their relationship develop (finally! As much as I love the manga, the serious lack of development in their relationship gets frustrating). I’m surprised at how many different situations you found for them in Guam. Honestly, I thought you’d be ending the story whey they got back to Tokyo and was worried the story would end in a fizzle but I'm so loving where you’ve taken it! The CM for the Heel siblings was nice. Great bringing in Kuu to the story, and I was so excited KyoRen were going to get to do a drama together! The audition was brilliant and entertaining. While a bit hesitant on the psychological-horror thriller aspect of the love story, sounds like you have a good drama planned for them and I can’t wait to find out more! I am a little worried about how Kyoko’s suddenly regressing near the end here, back tracking on her relationship as she realizes the temporary nature of their relationship, affecting Ren too, and while I can see that happening, I do hope it’s not going to end up in a step back for them regressing to their old frustrating ways as both wrongly second-guess each other and retreat, but that it’s just a temporary setback where they’ll quickly get closer for it.

Your writing’s fine. Actually, I barely noticed the errors in the beginning as they were minor and not distracting. But I have to admit chapter 5-6 was very difficult to read as you suddenly switched from the normal past tense (most common in writing novels) to present tense with quite a few slip ups, not only in tenses but errors too. If the story hadn’t been so good, honestly I would’ve stopped there. So glad you switched back in c7 and it got easier to read.

While not a plothole, just one thing that seemed unlikely was the Murasame and Heels’ room mixup. The idea’s interesting and having him walk into the siblings is fine, and the idea of rooms 66 and 99 was good and I can see why one would be one bed and the other a twin room. Only thing is your “trick/happening” only works if Murasame’s room had two keys which doesn’t make sense if siblings only given one. Why would they give out two keys for 1 persons staying in a king bed and only give 1 key to 2 ppl in twin room? (On top of this, other coincidences had to happen, eg Director mixes up the rooms - this is more likely and fine, but the room-key mixup’s a pretty big mixup on hotel’s part and very unlikely). Wouldn’t it been more likely that either 1) Murasame has one and Heels have two keys (but then your trick would never happen) and or 2) everyone just got two keys to their room (more likely tho still difficult for your trick to happen)? A bit torn as the situation was fine, it’s just that without a decent explanation, if it’s pretty unlikely the drama seems forced and gets a bit distracting. At least for me anyway. This was the only time when I was pulled out of your story a bit as it just seemed far fetched (think would’ve been better if he’d just banged on their door and seen Cain tied up). But it was minor.

I’m happy to see this story still going strong (so glad I don’t see an end in sight yet!) as I adore this story, it’s one of my fav SB FFs. So many great SB FFs have brilliant dramas/movies/CM plots (that’s half the fun in SB FFs!) which is absolutely wonderful and I adore, but I also like what you did with your story. Using Cain-Setsu in Guam paradise to grow both persons, and develop their relationship, then bring them back to “real world Tokyo” and we get the acting and drama galore. Throw in the Prez, and fangirl Yashiro - actually I think the one thing better than a fangirl Yashiro is a fangirl Kuu! Kuu the manager is wonderful (I’ve always wanted Kyoko to have her own nice male manager who’ll keep Ren a bit jealous! Lol but Papa Kuu’s great!). And oh the possibilities - be it other potential love rivals - Kijima, Ishibashi brothers (ok maybe not really but still would get Ren on edge tee hee), Sho or one of the many handsome actors/models they’re bound to have on set, or one of many directors Kyoko’s wowed… or other secrets yet to be unlocked, Kyoko finding out rest of Ren’s secrets, or him finding out about the chicken! And when Cain-Setsu reveal themselves (if they do!). Or even bringing in Julie, Kuon’s mom. BTW I loved that you didn’t make it all about Sho but loved the way you brought the hated “blond roach” (lol) in just right for that little punchline. Smooth how Kyoko handled that - just hilarious!

Thanks much for sharing this wonderful story with us and I really hope you’ll finish it.
Damaged Forest Spirit chapter 16 . 6/6/2017
This story is amazing. I love it so much. I can't wait to read more.
brennakai chapter 15 . 5/30/2017
I truly enjoy reading this story line.
I was overjoyed with all the internal character discussions. That seemed exactly on point with the characters allowing them to grow.

I just have to say WHO doesn't LOVE KUU!
Thank you!
ladygraywolf chapter 16 . 5/1/2017
She knows, she knows. He doesn't but she does just from seeing his eyes the green showed thru. Can't wait for them to finally confess to each other. I think it will be her that confesses first. It's kind of strange how he worries about her not getting his hints about how he feels about her, but he isn't getting her hints either...lol. Every body else gets them and sees how they feel , but these two worry too much about scaring each other. Looking forward to the next chapter, it's hard to be patient.
Kumioko chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
I love this story! Can't wait for next chapter! So in next will Ren finally admit to Kyoko that he's Corn? I miss love me girls (Kanae and Chiori) and Maria in thos story! And what about Sho? Will he appear again? And will Kyoko meet Julie? I love imteracting between Ren and Kyoko! But a little jealousy would be nice! Anyway UPDATE SOON!
sunshinehat chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
This story is so wonderful! Thank you so much for writing! It give me so many heart squeezes
ladygraywolf chapter 9 . 3/25/2017
I love how you make people feel like they are part of the story. You can almost feel every emotion that they are feeling and seeing what they see. Thank you .
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »