Reviews for The Heels' reunion in Guam
julietasarard chapter 24 . 5/2/2021
I loved! It took me several weeks to finish it but I finally made it. I totally loved the plot, and the plot of the movie too, the improvisations, everything! I'm the one who asked you on the facebook page about your ff. (Amber JS) Finally I was able to finish reading it and I really liked it, the process was very difficult because I always see Setsu and Cain as brothers, but as the it developed, Especially Kyoko's feelings, I loved how it all turned out, the lines are great. It is very well written and that is very important. I haven't checked your profile yet, To see if you have other stories, but this is definitely one of my favorite ff's. And one of my favorite authors.
BlindSaya chapter 24 . 4/27/2021
Someone recommended your fanfic in the skip beat fb group and I'm really glad to the person who did. Thanks to them I've found gold and diamonds so thank you for this lovely and amazing story, I'm absolutely looking forward to the next chapter.
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 24 . 4/24/2021
That was hella amazing
Moyocoytzin chapter 24 . 4/21/2021
Oh dear you got me hooked!
I jumped on this story today morning and couldn't stop myself from reading it all day until the last published chapter !
I got so involved in it, it's so well put together and I really don't know how to express everything it made me feel! Even had me getting the hots in some scenes!
You have my full support because you just got yourself one more fan! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Xoxoxo
black neko hime chapter 24 . 4/17/2021
Thank you for continuing to write this story! I find myself looking forward to the next chapter already. The bracelet is so charming. It tickles me.
I'm looking forward to chapter 3 of their movie. I love when they get to be happy together on screen, too. That scene at the beginning was ROUGH, but you wrote it so well. I would have struggled to actually watch it.

Again, great job and thank you!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2021
thanks for that beatiful story, it really helped lipf up my mood more often than not :)
chibi monsta chapter 24 . 4/4/2021
It's an amazing chapter as always. It is now 3.20am on Monday right now and I am supposed to wake up at 7am to work but I force myself to read this before going to sleep because I absolutely adore this story. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the next one. Toodles
Noveisadoge chapter 24 . 4/3/2021
So good! I wish you weren't so hard on yourself, the ending was good! when you started this part (where they're together) did you know about the approval requirements for dating, or did that pop up after you had written some of it?
misherukuro chapter 24 . 4/3/2021
Excellent chapter
Guest chapter 23 . 3/18/2021
You are so good i wanna be like you tbh
Sukimina20 chapter 23 . 3/17/2021
Por favor, por favor si no puede leerme traduzca este mensaje por Google Traductor. Bueno eso por un lado, por el otro... te amé! punto final, chica me encanta tu forma de escribir y como trasmitis las escenas todo el sentimiento! Tengo que ver si escribiste más de este manga! Jajaja amo lo picante de los personajes quiero más! Porfa escribe una escena de kyoko enferma y/o borracha siempre pienso que sería una locura con lo de su personalidad tan extrema. Pongamos a Ren avergonzado, al límite y divertido de las posibles payasadas. Te seguiré siempre, así que ni se te ocurra abandonar este medio o ponganos al día donde más podemos leerte. Te lo exige una adicta a tu escritura. Suerte espero pronto tu actualización.
Pdta: no olvides la escena de una Kyoko enferma, pobre necesita una retribución de parte de Ren.
Pdta: y ya que tomaste el camino anteriormente, escribí endonde nuestro Ren deba ir al supermercado por suministro de higiene para esos días de la mujer, jajaja seria encantador ver como la describiría, se mala muy mala si decides hacerla.
Pdta: seamos sinceras todas esas posibles escenas van a ser picantes, divertidas y muy dulce de parte de ambos. Amo estos personajes.
Pdta: Te adoro.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/12/2021
I melted like.. Ten thousand times in this chapter alone thank you so much!
H-Nala chapter 23 . 3/11/2021
Breathless kisses... ahhh.
H-Nala chapter 22 . 3/11/2021
A well handled scene. and funny conclusion.
Erlynn Dela Cruz chapter 23 . 3/4/2021
I'm so happy I've learned to look back and lo and behold a new chapter!Yay!I loved it and can't wait for the next part. You really have made a great story with the characters we love. :) Thank you and keep writing! :D And thanks for the shout out :D
378 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »