Reviews for The Heels' reunion in Guam
ameriar chapter 22 . 2/18/2021
Oooooh it's almost over? That makes me a little bit sad but I understand. All things need a finish at some point.

The Mary Ann and Justin scenes were soooo steamy! I read them almost on one breath!
misherukuro chapter 22 . 2/18/2021
Thanks for continuing to share your awesome writing.
LizzieBn chapter 21 . 2/17/2021
Merci beaucoup pour cette histoire elles est vraiment géniale. Hâte de lire la suite . C'est un réel plaisir de lire des fanfictions en sachant comment le rythme des publication de l'auteur est lent. On imagine tous en tant que fan des histoires ais voir certaine écrite est vraiment super . Encore merci Bisou de France
Erlynn Dela Cruz chapter 21 . 2/3/2021
Oh my god thank you for continuing. I've followed this story for years and I'm so happy that you've continued. Thank you so much. Hope you continue again soon. The story is so magnificent. :D
Guest chapter 21 . 1/11/2021
Waaaah I'm so glad she is finally starting to believe that "maybe he likes her" xD
Flower Eating Faerie chapter 21 . 1/3/2021
This series is probably one if the best fanfics I've read that actually fit within the frame of the series, while existing on it's own and not changing as the mangaka updates, kudos! you're a really talented writer, and you really know Kyoko and Ren, and I especially appreciate the love and growth you've given Kyoko- most people will write Kyoko as plain looking, when she's really not, just like you said, she's exceptionally beautiful, but I really love how the beauticians picked up on her immortal butterfly trait as a true fairy, wow, you're doing so great., 3
Guest chapter 21 . 1/2/2021
I'm in love with this fanfic and I hope you will update soon~
Guest chapter 21 . 12/27/2020
wow this has got to be my favourite SB fanfic ever. You toe the line of humor, developement, fluff and passion so well that it's an honest joy to read
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2020
OMG that was hot. But alcohol on a newly pierced sheesh, just the thought made me grip my own piercings hahaha
T7B5T chapter 21 . 12/19/2020
Espero el próximo capítulo
Fuyuki Lei chapter 21 . 12/18/2020
Wow! I’m sooo impressed by your story! Absolutely love their interactions and development of the feelings. At first I wasn’t so sure about love talk during the sleepover, but now it kinda make senseAbout sex talk, I think you used very appropriating comparisons, that even person without experience (Kyoko) can understand, even if it may feel somewhat different for everyone. Great job, I imagine it wasn’t very easy! My favorite part however, besides the development of their relations, is interactions with their characters in the mental plain; their characters feel so alive!
I can’t wait for the next chapterswill there be promotion of this new project? How will their fans/friends react to it, since it’s kinda more mature and graphic than overage drama in Japan (there usually just implied intimacy, and not graphic, unlike western ones), then again, it’s targeting international market... I have sooo many questionsThank you for great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
WELCOME BACK! You made my day! :) I didn't realize this story had been updated! I have it bookmarked as one of my favourite SkipBeat stories. I'm gonna re-read the story from the beginning to refresh my memory and enjoy the story again from the start:) Thanks for not abandoning this!
lilmonkey37043 chapter 21 . 12/12/2020
I'm so glad I got a notification for this story. I did have to reread all this again but I don't mind. It made me laugh and with everything going on in the world right now, i definitely needed it. Thank you for your update, it brought me back to this master piece and your beautiful writing style.
Leilasecrets chapter 21 . 12/6/2020
I was puttung off reading this story for its uncompleted state (i dont like waiting if i can help it) However I thought I would give it a try and been hooked since :) Great story, great writing. I have noticed a few times that you write chocked instead of shocked. Not a big deal but thought id mention it. Cant wait for the next update ;)
era-romance chapter 21 . 12/6/2020
awesome. cant wait for more. soon please!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »