Reviews for A Tale of Two Ages
Interesting take. I would like to see Archer and Lancer fight in battle due to the unique roles you’ve placed them in. And I do look forward to the ensuing awkwardness between them. Some more Shirin would be nice but that’s completely up to you. And lol to the last part, that is something I can see her doing.
Please continue! It’s elegantly written and easy to get absorbed into the story.
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 2/18
Which route was this following? UBW? If it was Fate then I think the talk between Shirou and now-Arthur would be rather more involved and... awkward. With an additional awkward conversation with Gwen about "me and your master had a threesome with your husband".
Also, small reminder-Kayneth was killed by Maiya sniping him and Sola-Ui as the loophole of the deal Kiritsugu made to force Kayneth to make Diarmuid commit suicide while Saber was engaged in honorable combat with him.

Since (s)he has an actual lance rather than just a spear, will (s)he be able to summon Llamrei as a Noble Phantasm?
calvin9871 chapter 2 . 2/14
so wait yuou turned saber to a man
JimmyHall24 chapter 7 . 2/8
Welcome to my favorites.
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 2/8
This is the part where I'd glomp Lancer.
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 2/8
Ah. Male Arthur.
Kartikey chapter 3 . 8/21/2017
Ur story happens after which route? Stay night or ubw? I wish its stay night though. I would love to see shirou's and arturia's love story complete here. But, I doubt that's the case, from what I have seen so far. But a man can dream right? Anyways its nice so far. And please reply
Arthurian Fan chapter 7 . 8/6/2017
Glad to see you back. Hey, idea for future Past chapter scene: Gwen sorting through her gigantic closet asking Arturia for fashion advice. ;)
7thManiac chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
It's alive! Had to reread t get back on track but I'm super happy to see an update.
Lightshinethewolf chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
You're back! Yay~ And as much I want to be your beta reader, I'm have my own problems at writing stories...
Hope you find the beta reader you want and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
ffure21 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Welcome back and thanks for the good chapter! I can't offer much beyond spotting grammar mistake and misspellings so I hope you can find a beta (and work too).
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
bueno interesante historia espero con ansias por el el próximo capitulo .
espero que walker este en historia como un maestro mas y invoque a iskandar o a otro servant's del tipo rider .
piddle chapter 6 . 11/9/2016
good chapter
ffure21 chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
Ignoring the anonymous guest's rude comment, you're doing fine. I'm okay with the backstories, putting it in between present chapters has its effect like keeping the tension from the latest present chapter on hold and makes me excited to know that it's coming back. But I also agree with some of the others that you could probably have the backstories told through Rin's and Shirou's dreams, and only show snippets of it instead of a long one that causes info dump to the readers. That, and I can't wait to see what happens to Lancer and Archer's relationship in the present times! Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!