Reviews for Sorted For Bravery, Not Loyalty
Brilliant!
The Punmaster chapter 1 . 4/13
Satisfying.
The Wandmaker chapter 1 . 1/27
Wonderful “what if?” I loved it!
katmom chapter 1 . 1/27
Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Latarra chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
I like it.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Nice to see Good!Kreacher. He was really underdeveloped in DH after he turned to Harry's side. Pity - anyone who could be so fanatically loyal to the Blacks, despite all mistreatment, seems like an interesting character.

House-Elves are some of the most overpowered entities in the Potterverse setting. Wizards, being wizards, apparently have the automatic reaction of enslaving them and using them to do household chores. This sums up a lot about the Wizarding world.

Muggle explosives are wonderful things when it comes to solving the Death Eater problem.

Sticking with Expelliarmus is a bit of a disappointment, but if it worked in canon...

Nice ending. I liked that Ron finally got given a reality check and that Harry and Hermione have an optimistic, open-ended future.
imagelesssky chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
I absolutely love this
neweldi chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
Thanks, I like it :-)
kv74 chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Thanks!
dude356 chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
This was a good read. I'm normally not a fan good "Good" Snape, but it worked well here. One thing that always bothered me about canon is how much stuff Ron got away with regarding Harry and Hermione. I get that Harry had no friends before Hogwarts and was loathe to give up any that he made at Hogwarts easily, but Ron repeatedly gave Harry reason to give up on him for the 7 years they knew each other in canon. I'm happy to see that this fic was more realistic about Ron's issues and Harry & Hermione's decision to cut bait while they could. Their more practical approach to the horcrux hunt after losing the dead weight was also a nice touch.

I'm also glad your decision to have them dump Ron meant that Ron's sudden ability to mimic parseltongue by sound, when he'd never mentioned being able to do it, let alone demonstrated it before nor since, never happened. That it also prevented his sudden care for the well-being of house elves, resulting in Hermione attempting to clean his tonsils with her tongue because he finally showed in interest in something she cared about after 7 years of arguing, was icing on the cake.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Pretty damned good work. A very apt summation of Ron's character.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
Love this. I think I've reviewed already but still Love this.
ak chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
good fic!
et ginny, que pense t'elle?
iStyx chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
That was good, I liked it. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Very good, could use some more in the ending.