Reviews for Sorted For Bravery, Not Loyalty
Perrrrfect! Like always. Love your style.
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 5/13
Brilliant. This is exactly what should have happened.
I freaking loved this and Snape lived!
You are now my most favorite person in the whole world.
guest chapter 1 . 4/22
Excellent: Trio and Snape all in character. I always wondered why canon Harry was so forgiving for so long of a "friend" who persisted in becoming an enemy over and over again. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

More great plot innovations: going Muggle was an easy, obvious way for HP and HG to evade their enemies and was indeed something Ron would have made impossible. Calling Kreacher (or Dobby, since he lived), also easy and obvious, served to feed, house, and transport them without the need to steal or use magic ~and~ enabled them to learn that Snape was on their side.

Speaking of Snape, I thank you immeasurably for saving him. Altogether satisfying.
Millie15128 chapter 1 . 4/19
I have one question. What happened to Ginny? Harry was dating her before leaving for the Horcrux hunt and now he is making plans to marry Hermione? Doesn't make sense.
rjcelmore chapter 1 . 2/6
Ron deserves it. That git never did anything good after the first book/movie.
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
I thoroughly enjoyed this version of events!
suebt chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
Brilliant!
The Punmaster chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
Satisfying.
The Wandmaker chapter 1 . 1/27/2020
Wonderful “what if?” I loved it!
katmom chapter 1 . 1/27/2020
Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Latarra chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
I like it.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Nice to see Good!Kreacher. He was really underdeveloped in DH after he turned to Harry's side. Pity - anyone who could be so fanatically loyal to the Blacks, despite all mistreatment, seems like an interesting character.

House-Elves are some of the most overpowered entities in the Potterverse setting. Wizards, being wizards, apparently have the automatic reaction of enslaving them and using them to do household chores. This sums up a lot about the Wizarding world.

Muggle explosives are wonderful things when it comes to solving the Death Eater problem.

Sticking with Expelliarmus is a bit of a disappointment, but if it worked in canon...

Nice ending. I liked that Ron finally got given a reality check and that Harry and Hermione have an optimistic, open-ended future.
imagelesssky chapter 1 . 11/10/2019