Reviews for Sorted For Bravery, Not Loyalty
Thanks, I like it :-)
kv74 chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Thanks!
dude356 chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
This was a good read. I'm normally not a fan good "Good" Snape, but it worked well here. One thing that always bothered me about canon is how much stuff Ron got away with regarding Harry and Hermione. I get that Harry had no friends before Hogwarts and was loathe to give up any that he made at Hogwarts easily, but Ron repeatedly gave Harry reason to give up on him for the 7 years they knew each other in canon. I'm happy to see that this fic was more realistic about Ron's issues and Harry & Hermione's decision to cut bait while they could. Their more practical approach to the horcrux hunt after losing the dead weight was also a nice touch.

I'm also glad your decision to have them dump Ron meant that Ron's sudden ability to mimic parseltongue by sound, when he'd never mentioned being able to do it, let alone demonstrated it before nor since, never happened. That it also prevented his sudden care for the well-being of house elves, resulting in Hermione attempting to clean his tonsils with her tongue because he finally showed in interest in something she cared about after 7 years of arguing, was icing on the cake.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Pretty damned good work. A very apt summation of Ron's character.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
Love this. I think I've reviewed already but still Love this.
ak chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
good fic!
et ginny, que pense t'elle?
iStyx chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
That was good, I liked it. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Very good, could use some more in the ending.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
Nice little short story.
Thanks for sharing.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 2 . 12/27/2018
Lovely
Mintley8 chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Perfect, thank you x
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
A simply amazing story. You really captured Ron and also the way Harry and Hermione lived with his behaviour. Loved Snaps and the thought of taking points. Also glad you included how Dumbledore had his fingers in so many places
nottgranger chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
I really enjoyed this. I've always despised Ron's character because of how he reacts to things and treats people so reading this was a breath of fresh air.
mojones2119 chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Exactly! Yay to the pairing, because EWE? Just say NO to CC. Thanks for this lovely short story.
chariphrasis chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
haha, damn. this is how it should have ended. i never understood why they kept letting ron back in with them after just a lecture- but i guess that's toxic relationships for you.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »