Reviews for Sorted For Bravery, Not Loyalty
Dsnynutz chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
There were lots of things that bothered me about the HP world and you managed to hit (and fix) every one of them. Bravo!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
A well done story. It was a good point being made about the sorting. An interesting way for events to go by after Ron left and Harry and Hermione went about to continue their journey. Nicely done explaining all they did as well as what they did after the war. It was a.l nice ending for the two as Aron was baffled about the idea they would marry one another. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
ANGSWIN chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
This is exactly how it should have been... ;)
Kai chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Nice one. Even after book seven I can't see Snape as a "good guy" in canon, but you made him almost likable.
Going to the goblins and have them do everything is a bit of a lazy cliché, but let's face it, they're magical beings and to count money you don't need magic. So there must be more about them that Rowling didn't tap into...
And Ronald... He has ambition but doesn't do anything about it, and hot-headedness isn't cunning. He's lazy and disloyal. He's stupid and avoids books unless they're about his Chuddy Cans (or something like that). He isn't even brave enough to stand with his friends, but he's still a Gryffindor by process of elimination.
And I dislike him. Thus I like your story.
Thank you for writing it!
Banner chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
That was great, and the ending was wonderfully satisfying. Terrific final line.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
id love to se him at their wedding drunk and balding from stress
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Now this is how it should have been. :D
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
This was how it should have ended. Ron was never worthy of her. Thanks so much
lilashannah chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
I loved it! this is how it should have been..
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I do like Ron, but you've got a great point and I do love HPxHG. Thank you for sharing. It was a good read. :)
GBTtown chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
A very very good story!
Poor Rupert, stuck with a less than admirable character as a legacy.
Good thing he has his ice cream truck to fall back on when times get tough.
EMReader81 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
The most perfect sentence I have ever read concerning Ron, "sorted for bravery not loyalty." Continued good luck and energy with your writing
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
i'd have cheered madly for this ending i think :)
yarnfan4life chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
love it please write more
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 7/9/2016