Reviews for Sorted For Bravery, Not Loyalty
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Excellent depiction of the useless red headed git. Like your ending much better than the original. Well done.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I do like a bit of Ron!bashing from time to time! It would've been nice if Hermione and Harry had ended up together in canon, after Ron betrayed and abandoned Harry *again* in the Forest.
I think you might enjoy my ficlet "Ronald Weasley vs the Sorting Hat". :)
Delphine Aideen Black chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
awesome story, Ron really never thought out the consequences when he left is two 'best friends' behind. And assumed that they would share the glory with him
DocCBM chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Yes, you pegged Ron exactly.

Strangely, after years of FanFiction, I despise Dumbledore and Ron the most. After them I dislike McGonnagall for her cowardice and inability to see Dumbles' evil. Snape is next mainly because he has the largest excuse for his bullying...though that does NOT excuse it.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Very satisfying! :)
Lauriafern chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
I never actually thought about the sorting process in terms of loyalty. You made some very good points, and this was very well written. I knew I favorited you for a reason. :)
starie78 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
"Bloody Brilliant!"

Not sure Ron would agree but I love it.
BMS chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Good one
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
This is a real good start, but it is time to show them taking the world by storm. With Ron on the sidelines bitching it should be him LOL
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
So, so good. Everybody Lives! And there's common sense and practical help and sensible decisions. And they cut the dead weight loose. So much better than three tired kids manipulated into a wild goose chase by a senile old sociopath.
SamMason666 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Awesome little story.
Half Alien chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
This was really good. I'm now going to go and see if you have written anything else.
General Mac chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
wicked thanks more pretty please
bowechop1313 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
love it!
jassie lin chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
This story is amazing!It sounds like what will truly happen after the final battle. I wonder if I can translate your fiction into Chinese so that more people can read of course I will specify that it's your work.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »