Reviews for Sorted For Bravery, Not Loyalty
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
I like this story, the details are nice and I enjoyed reading this story.
JuicyGeek chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
This story is everything I've ever thought should have happened.
OneHellOfAMarshmellow chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Luna LeStrange chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
This was amazing. Truly amazing. I usually hate Harry/Hermione and a pairing but this was beautiful. I felt that if Harry and Hermione are supposed to be together, this is how it would be. I think I cried, I don't really remember. I encourage you to make a sequel, but if not, I'll be sad to see your story end. Again, this fan fiction was a true masterpiece.
empty1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
great story wish there was more
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I...I...I...I have no words for this masterpiece. I'm not a big Harry and Hermione (the first story I read was horrible, and first impressions always count), but this was an amazing story and I can look past my dislike for this. you did, again, an amazing job and your summary and title is honestly perfect. I also agree withron is sorted for bravery, not loyalty", because that is a true statement in my personal opinion.
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I adore - and agree with every syllable of - Kreacher's sentiments regarding Ron Weasley.
Bless you, you sneaky Malfoy house elves, for freeing Luna and Mr. Ollivander.
I have being displeased with Dumbles in common with those Gringotts goblins.
Yay! for those muggleborns and half-bloods Hermione and Harry and seemingly a plethora of house elves saved.
Pottery Manse sounds like a fantastic place.
Poor Hermione had to keep all her lists straight in her head until she could buy muggle stationery on which and with which to jot them all down?! You poor witch!
Yay! for neither Harry nor Hermione ever being able to trust Ron with anything important.
So, you've never wanted a sandwich and a nap in your life, Severus Snape?
Well, whatever it takes to unnerve Tom Riddle junior.
"the other hand feel for Hermione" - "hand feeling for Hermione".
Bless Kreacher for those two full English breakfasts.
Yay! for both of the Weasley twins having made it through this Battle of Hogwarts.
I LOVE every syllable of Harry and Hermione's rant at Ron.
And Harry's current regret rant at Ron.
How philosophical: "repairing what had been broken felt better than convalescing", though I suppose we always somehow knew Snape had that in him, from his introductory remarks (or as Harry called it "great speech first year") when Harry and Hermione were in first year potions class.
I LOVE Snape's response to Ron's incoherent sputtering.
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
So true. Ron was never reliable, never there when he was needed. If only your fic was canon.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Great story! I always disliked Ron.
mariteri chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
That was great. I'm not much of a Harry/Hermione shipper, but they work out so much better than Ron and Hermione. I loved how you didn't drag out the story into a saga. The length was perfect. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Nigelcat1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
An excellent story!
ak chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
bonne fic!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I liked this it's one of the best things I have read in a long time
SheWhoBumps chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Well done. Thanks for sharing.
jperks chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I liked this very much. Thank you for sharing it.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »