Reviews for London and Furious
ruizgisselle18 chapter 25 . 3/26
I'm so happy that I found this story it was amazing! its very hard to find D. Shaw stories that are completed I'm I found it. You made me cry so hard when I thought that Shaw was dead. He really love Gab and their son, so when the reunion happen in Bora Bora I started to cry again because he was alive. It was just beautiful thank you!
Eleanor chapter 25 . 7/18/2017
Ahhh yaaayyyy!
Anime-Girl2018 chapter 25 . 7/9/2017
This was a very good book! I love everything about it! I did notice that deckard was kinda OOC though but it was not bad
lejeuparfait chapter 25 . 4/27/2017
OH GOD. I literally spent like 4 straight hours reading this, and it's 4 AM...I'm gonna be honest and say I didn't like this very much. I think if my outlook on life was better, I'd be okay with this ending, but in my mind, I feel like it would've been better if Deckard stayed dead or even if Gabriella had died...I really want a side-plot with Gavin now though, he's such a decent guy.
Your writing was good though: some mistakes and missing words here and there (also your use of the word "drug" was wrong? I don't even know what you meant by your usage, and it left me very confused at some parts) but nothing *too* distracting.
Now I'm off to bed, thanks for making me stay up until the wee hours of the morning ;P
lejeuparfait chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
I haven't read the prequel to this, I saw that it was 61 chapters and I don't really feel like reading that much, so this'll do ;) I was just wondering who Gavin is, since I haven't read the other story...The first chapter is really good, I'm looking forward to the rest!
Gone Girl 2017 chapter 25 . 4/26/2017
Oh my god yessssss! You made me cry so hard, woman! Like I had seriously never cried this hard before and now I'm just so freaking happy. Happy and crying, which is not a good mix. I am an absolute mess because of this story!

I wish you could write more about Deck. He became my favorite character, especially after seeing 8. It was Letty, but I love me some Shaw lol
Omega-Maharan chapter 25 . 4/24/2017
Damn that was a good story!
ChanHkJp chapter 25 . 4/19/2017
I continuously read the two books back to back.
is just so good that I have to read it again despite finding the two stories 2 days ago!
Thank you for this amazing story.
Fast 8 has led me falling in love with Deckard Shaw and Jason Statham. The character is awesome!
HeatherLynn96 chapter 25 . 4/7/2017
I can't tell you how many times I cried through the this story and the one before it. they are so beautifully written!
MotherAiya chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
The end of this chapter is giving me a real Beauty and the Beast vibe, and I'm loving it. In other news, my foot hurt from sympathy pain at her urchin sting
MotherAiya chapter 6 . 1/2/2017
Binging your story, and I'd like to comment on your beginning a/n. In real life, people DO fall in love with people like Shaw, no matter what some other readers think. Whether they're good people, bad people, or have Stockholm Syndrome. Love isn't something that you can define in a fan fiction review lol. So I'm enjoying this story, and I'm enjoying Gabriella's internal conflict. In this situation, I'd say she's having a normal response. A to you again.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/22/2016
Loved this story so much!3
SPDrAnger006 chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Awwww, so sweet! But awwwww, it's over! I was preparing myself for the last chapter and here it is. The Final Chapter! This was an excellent story and how it was so well written. Loved every part of it might have to go back sometime and read it again! I can't wait to see more stories from you like this one! It was wonderful, sad, and will be an unforgettable story to forget!
You did such a WONDERFUL job on this. I feel like have repeated myself on saying that. Can't wait to see more from you!
Also you asked us to see if we had any ideas for you to write! I don't know if you like Narnia. But if you have could you do a little something for that. If YOU WANT TO that is. Just suggestion...
Mindy1981 chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
I love you.. You so brought him back.. I'd love to see what their life would be like together. Thank god he didn't die... This is such a great story. I'm glad you brought him back... Awww.. Wish there was more but it has to end sometime.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2016
is that last little bit an 'uh oh'... does that mean there's going to be a third part?