Reviews for The Wolf that Kissed the Rose
please i beg you continue this story
shiva chapter 17 . 9/5
i do hope that you continue this story. it would be such a waste. i mean you might think it's shit but i personally adore it and can't wait for the reboot.
Marksbay chapter 17 . 8/19
Are you reloading chapters, or will you ever release the new story?
Vi banker dere med ski på bena
MarketCrash chapter 8 . 7/29
this story is amazing man love the connection with history and other literature. Your Author's notes are pretty awesome too.
AACM25 chapter 1 . 7/20
I don't get it, if the battle of the camps already happened, then Robb and his army should already be at Riverrun, the battle of the camps was the battle where they lifted the siege of Riverrun, and it was also in Riverrun where Robb was crowned King in the North
Eric Pope chapter 17 . 7/16
Little insulted that you find a story that i enjoyed so much to be shit. But waiting for the reboot all the same
TMI Fairy chapter 2 . 6/17
Roose was a bit OOC for me.
Scheming to rise his House, OK. But IMO overplayed.
Lord Umber with wildling wife is very OOC in my book.
I loved the different accent of the Northmen.
As well as Robbard being more Northman than "trOO" Northmen - his thick accent is probably faked, as he had been brought up by a Riverlander mother and Septa Mordane. The Septon was a Northman fro White harbour, IIRC.
But Margery with damp knickers for Robbard killed the fic for me.
Borys
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 6/16
I liked the beginning.
I hope that the POD is not just a pretext to put hawt! Robbard in bed with hawt! Margery.
Borys
TheHuntresss chapter 1 . 5/26
so long as it isn't the horror Ygritte or Asha Greyjoy or gods forbid Sansa for Jon I can live with anyone else.
HurricaneShippu chapter 2 . 4/28
You really should avoid pseudo phonetically describing accents. It just doesn't read well, at all. It is enough to describe the speech as a thick Northern accent after the speech marks. It really doesn't add anything to your story and it only serves to make Robb look ridiculous.
My condolences for the loss of yoyr family member. I hope you are able to find solace.

I beg forgiveness, but I will be perfectly frank. While I hold that it is well within your rights to cease writing at any point, and that there exists no obligation towards you to write this, I find the manner in which you have chosen to close this work unsatisfactory. Rather, I find your reasons for closing this work to be unsatisfactory.

If you've no heart to write it after a long absence and it doesn't appeal to you, then stiffen your spine and just say it. Excuses are beneath you, and the ones you have provided are frankly pathetic.

There is no reason that having improved your skills should invalidate your previous works, nor does it preclude you from building on the foundation you have already laid down. It only means that you will be better able to build on that foundation. Quite frankly sticking your nose in the air and declaring that you think yourself too good to finish your own work is foolishness. Foolishness and pride.

Again, and to be quite frank, sexism is inherent in the universe you are writing in. If it were truly so offensive to your sensibilities as to preclude you from writing a work wherein it was present, I doubt you would have been able to write as much as you had, or that you would even have chosen to write about a universe where it was so prominent. You have handled the matter as delicately as possible given the universe you are working with.

I understand that what I have said may offend you, and that harsh words are hardly the proper way to convince you to continue, but I find myself quite incensed. Kindly remove your head from where it resides inside your rectum, and either bow out with proper dignity and humility, or resume your work.
newboy chapter 17 . 2/21
As long as first, Robb will still become king of the north and the Riverlands, and second, that robb and Margaery will eventually fall in love, I really don't care what other changes you made.

However I do still like the idea that Robb received visions from Bloodrave which is what causes Robb to do things differently. To be honest I am surprised bloodraven did not do that in canon, however if blood had to be given to a were tree before bloodraven could reach that far, robb may simply have not been in a position where bloodraven could reach him.
I hope you keep that bit, or something like that bit in your new story at least.
spectre4hire chapter 17 . 2/23
Hey,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Was disappointed to see this story being canceled, but glad to see that you're going to rework on it. I think it had a lot of potential and thought it was pretty good, so am interested in seeing what the new version will look like.

-Spectre4hire
I'm going to be 100% honest, canceling a story like this is incredibly obnoxious. I don't mean in that you've cancelled it but in how you beat around the bush before actually saying so.
I hope your family member will get better as soon as possible and I also hope that you will be able to find the time to carry on writing.

I respect you for being honest. However, it is a shame that your not carrying on this story.

Now, I wonder where you will take the new rebooted version; hopefully, Jon will play a bigger role in the next story.