Reviews for The Rescue
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Wow! How did a simple mission go so wrong? Oh, that's right, it's MacGyver! Enjoying the story, hope you update soon.
Agent Striker chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
so i know you haven't updated this story in years...but if you would update it, i would read it! pretty pleaseeeee?

i like your story cuz it's like the only penny one and even though the grammar is bad in places (ie: planplane, 'world piece'peace) the story line is interesting! please think about it!
AgentHumen chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
WOAH SO INTENSE!
Update please chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please
Update please chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
I really loved your story but you have not updated for so long please update really soon. Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please
blankpage12 chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
wow...it was good...but one complaint. The chapters always ended with someone drawing a gun or shooting a gun! It gets kind of old after a while, but cool story
fanfiction fanatic chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
Hey I know you haven't updated in a long while, a really long while, but I decided to review anyways in hopes of resurecting your interest in writing this fic. If it is writters block I may be able to help, but loss of interest and the busyness that life entails I can't assist you in. So I hope you consider continue this fan fiction because I think it is great and I would love to read the end. Bye and good luck with this or anything else you may be writing or creating.
SD chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
Help! I'm on the edge of a cliff! Please continue.
Penny Parker chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
The last word, of the last chapter, was ALL I needed to read to know this story was a worth all the time you spent writing it. Wonderful, really. I was beginning to think I was the only person in the world who actually loved this show. Murdoc is by far one of the most believable and yet outrageous villains I've ever seen. Though "Cleo Rocks" is still my favorite episode. Falling in love with Penny; it's nice to see a somewhat compassionate side to him. Please, after 28 reviews, you must me motivated to continue. A truly refreshing fanfic, honestly. I hope to read more of it soon! *applauds*
kittn chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
Hey! No fair to leave off a great story! This is the first MacGyver fanfic I'm reading, and now I can't finish it! :( Seriously, I am enjoying this story. I do, however, agree that a beta reader might help you out... the story itself, though, isn't too shabby! PLEASE finish! PLEASE!
vernie chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
Hey, I really like your story! Everyone's perfectly in character (which quite frankly surprises me after having read other's stories) and the plotline is great! You've got Jack's personality down pat. Oh and Penny Parker, what an airhead! I'm really enjoying it so keep it up!

L8R
Cher chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Grammar and spellchecker are our friends - you have good ideas that are killed by poor grammar. You need a dictionary or a good Beta-reader so you can improve your writing.
Silverstar to-Ennien chapter 9 . 7/29/2004
Hi!

I check back now and then and I'm really disappointed that you have not foud time yet to update... please, go on! I really want to read how they will solve their trouble now!
Golden Phoenix chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
No! Where's the rest? You can't leave it there!

*Bawls*

Hurry and update again!

Btw, I think you need a proof reader or something to check over your work before you post it, you keep calling the plane a plan or even a plain, a proof reader would point out stuff like that and sort it out for you, a spell checker's no good because both of those are real words.

I think the Characters are slightly out too, but not enough to worry about.
zeilfanaat chapter 9 . 6/9/2004
Ok, I've only seen about 2 whole episodes of MacGyver...in German, since the Dutch channels don't broadcast it at the moment. Reason why I've only seen 2 whole episodes: I only come home once it's just finished. So if I got some bits mixed up, please tell me. I think this is a great story. Now, Penny is a friend of MacGyver and Murdoc is some mad man. Pete is MacGyver's employer friend, and Jack is the pilot/friend... right? Anyway, I think it's a great story! Please update soon.