Reviews for You Who Cut My Chains
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Omg so I literally love this story I've read it so many times it is just soooo good!
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 11/23/2018
I wish we could have seen them falling in love & her blossoming into a more independent woman. (
zebra chapter 9 . 4/25/2018
this is the best fanfic i have ever read
lizyeh2000 chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Loved your story now favourited! .
TheTacticalFishMedic chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
This! This! Thiss! I love this fic more than there are words to explain! Snow White with the Red Hair is my favourite anime alongside Fairy Tail and Inuyasha, and ZenYuki is my all time favorite ship and I'm so glad I found this. I tend to go for darker themed fics, exactly like this, and I just love how amazingly written it is and how the plot played out. This is officially my favorite SWwtRH fic!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2017
Hi
I loved your story and thought it was a great play on the anime. FYI it's not posted as completed and you are sure to gain more fans/readers.
Wish you luck
jjeegar chapter 9 . 6/24/2017
What an amazing story! You write so beautifully, you expressed emotions so well with each character and I loved every single chapter. Great job!
Manika-on-a-whim chapter 3 . 3/8/2017
Hello there :3
I have recently watched and read Akagami no Shirayukihime and so, am new to this fandom.
I was looking for some good ZenYuki fanfics but hardly found any.

But then, here it is- a beautifully written tale. Allow me to thank you for writing something like this. I was looking for a story just like this.

You did a perfect job expressing Shirayuki's emotions. I have been the story so far...:3

Oh! I myself have started writing a fanfic for this series. Check out if you feel like...:)

And keep writing...
~Manika
TheOrdinaryCes chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
A reverse Snow White! Of course.
And I really like your story. It's like a darker, more extended version of Akagami no Shirayukihime's first chapter, this time with Obi and Izana in it. It's very well-written and rather engaging. Keep writing!
marianmerza chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
so gooddd love it
KittenPeople chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
ITS BEAUTIFUL.
LadyManticore101 chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
Awe! Such a sweet ending. Loved it!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 9 . 8/23/2016