Reviews for Operation: Intervention
connyx chapter 1 . 7/15
Haha, so nice to reread this one. Filled me with joy. Thank you!
AngelGem chapter 1 . 5/31
Just read that-brilliant! Absolutely loved the twist at the end! Haha!
Raye chapter 1 . 4/3
Kudos for your writing.
daughterofOz chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
That was awesome. You played me, and everyone else in town. Loved the twist!
MadilynnJ chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Okay so I've never left any reviews before but I had to leave you one. That story was amazing and clever. That ending I did not see coming it was brilliant and masterfully done. Well done thank you for writing that story.
JMJ050512 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Love love loved the twist at the end
awsome muffin chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Well that was nothing short of amazing love the twist at the end
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Cute, really cute!
thoughtsmussingsandwishes chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
So great! Actually didn't expect that they had been together all along and am sort of thankful for my own ignorance because it made for a fun surprise
TiAdoro914 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
THE TWIST! Brilliant! I love love love this! I would love to see a part 2 (starting with how they spend the week together and then the reveal!) just delightful!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Haha! Great story! I love the idea of Henry and the whole town attempting a subtle intervention and then going full-blown intervention and Emma and Regina keeping a straight face the whole time with the plot twist coming at the end! Awesome!
GiftedPunk chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I had to stop & say... Killian's demise is nothing short of beautiful & I almost peed my pantaloons. Ha ha ha. Thanks lovely.
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This is awesome bloody brilliant thank you
mysterio-lady chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Wow... Plot twist... They have been together for two years plus... And nobody has known anything... That is amazing... Love it...
Alex Tsukino chapter 1 . 7/1/2016