Reviews for The White Pawn
TheLoud chapter 18 . 4/26
This story is great! I hope you update it. You do Regulus’s voice so perfectly, and his diary is heartbreaking.
TheLoud chapter 4 . 4/26
Malfoy changing history by kicking Potter in the backside! I love it!
honorablebede chapter 18 . 4/17
I am really enjoying this story
kittyranma chapter 18 . 3/9
Wonderful, I hope you get your muse back.
bloom softly chapter 18 . 12/21/2017
this story is absolutely amazing! you're so good at building your worlds, making me invested in every minor character and every conversation they have, hunting for clues of how it all comes together. whether or not it gets finished, i appreciate you sharing it with us!
tumna.falls chapter 18 . 12/3/2017
This is soooooooooooooo good!
Koomahana chapter 11 . 9/14/2017
I don't usually read author notes but the last sentence of the top note for this chapter caught my attention. I had to go back and read the hole paragraph just to make sure I wasn't hallusanating.
I will tell you this: I have never laughed so hard in my life. seriously, what idiot gets offended by talks of sex? it was bound to happen to harry eventually. I mean can you imagine someone other then Sirius giving "the talk" to harry?
and I agree, this world of equality and love is quite nice!
KataraKya chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
YES, DRACO part of Voldermort's soul is at Gringotts! Sorry just have to blurt this out. Hello! I've come from Hermione time travel to this. Really I think this is a great piece of work. The first chapter was one of the best I think. You captured Draco and his desperation, distress and shame in one perfect chapter. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for the delight again! I'm warmed by how the inhabitants of Grim Old Place interact with each other easily and the sarcastic bitong wit of Regulus. A fair gift I would think you have in penning down thoughts of the characters perfectly, to move your readers to feelings :) waiting patiently for the next chap!
DMlover143 chapter 18 . 7/23/2017
U wrote n captured Draco's character so well! I love that his priorities r the same as in the books ie his mother.. I love it so far plz continue writing ..will b waiting for more!
cheshirecatalina chapter 10 . 6/11/2017
Just ro say how much I enjoy your writing. Read the hermione time travel book in one go. It's good writing, snd great plotting, really unexpected twists and solutions.
ToMyMuse chapter 16 . 3/23/2017
Enjoy this fic immensely. Actually started reading Drarry version first. It had been a while since I'd read the first part of the story so I decided to read the Dramione version as a refresher of sorts. So glad I did. I had forgotten about the nausea(!)
fanster chapter 18 . 3/19/2017
I really love this story and hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/14/2017
Oh I really really have enjoyed this! Will you be updating soon? Will Ron explode on Draco when he arrives? Will Ginny start insinuating things between Draco and hermione after this evening of bonding? Update when you can, it's really good!
alliekiwi chapter 18 . 3/16/2017
I really like your characterisation of Draco in this. Also, the diary entries are fabulous!
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Hope you update soon! Really am enjoying it :)