Reviews for Flowers For Her Grave
teazer chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
I would love to see how these characters proceeded. Wow, just wow. Love the difference that still seemed very very familiar.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
You killed Martha?! How could you? That's so sad! I feel for Rick and Alexis. Seeing Rick so downtrodden was different. I still liked the fic though. I like how he still decided to work with the NYPD at the end even though his backstory is tragic compared to before.
Hithui chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
I would love to see more of this AU, specifically when Kate discovers he's ex-CIA Very good story!
IOwnABoat chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
I quite like this version of Castle - the subtle differences borne out of dramatically different pasts. I would actually be very interested to read any further adventures of these two in this slightly off-kilter 'verse.

Anyway, thank you for writing this!
IOwnABoat chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Just stumbled upon this story - and that last line is utterly chilling...

I'm always impressed by writers who can turn canon on its head but be true to the characters, and provide something new that I've not seen before, and so far this story definitely counts! (based on a prompt, I know, but still). How you're going to wrap this up in only 2 more chapters intrigues me.
kat6919 chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Love the AU take on Flowers for Her Grave. Would love to see an AU series in this universe
Operaluvr chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
Loved this story and I too followed Airbefore's lead and sent 75 coffee sleeves to the address given on Twitter. I can at least say I tried to do what I could to help save this incredible love story.
Cory chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Please continue - creative and original!
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Kudos at a complete rewrite that stayed true to the plot but showed very different motivations.
stars90 chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Great work. An excellent story, concluded well (As much as a part of me wants to beg you to keep it going, see where these two get taken next).
jennkyle chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Such a great chapter great job once again
southerngirl1 chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Thanks for the info on sending coffee sleeves.. Really sick by this turn of events...good chapter..
Perspex13 chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
I really enjoyed this story of yours and will hope (but not nag) that you might return to this premise. Already, though, the balance is reset in a very interesting way. Rick's more capable, more serious, and this seems to resonate with Beckett. It's fun to think about how things could differ from here.
jmbatt chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
First, a review of the story...
It was fun and reminiscent all at the same time. I still love the pilot of the show, and you did it justice, with a bit of a twist, with this story. Thanks.
I'm in for the coffee sleeves. Don't know if it will do any good, but if it makes me feel like I'm doing something, than maybe I won't feel so helpless in all of this mess. And a mess is what ABC has gotten themselves into.
ucsbdad chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
An interesting AU take on their first case. Thanks for sharing.