Reviews for Flowers For Her Grave
islandjamie chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Great version of CASKETT , I would love it and read if you could keep writing your version of this couple.
Phaerre chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Enjoyed this! Hope you consider writing more in this AU.
life's a mystery chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
great update! I'm glad Rick has come out of his shell a bit :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Sounds like a plan. If ABC will listen.
gostopow chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Great story. I really enjoyed it and look forward to your next.
Norman01 chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Thank you. Wonderful AU story.
Garrae chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Considerably more hopeful than it seemed. A nice au take. I particularly liked the reversal of the "debrief" lines.
castle1701 chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
I like your twists in the story, the change of canon. Long chapter (not complaining!) but I like how you are getting Castle out of his shell. I am looking forward to more.
Operaluvr chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
I am truly enjoying this version of Casketts origin story. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
I liked the chapter, and especially Alexis' part in it. She was definitely a favorite when she was this age (she's a bit too bratty as an adult), taking care of her father the way she did. I also think the level of emotion she showed while discussing what happened was spot-on. Well done. However, I do think her using Sophia's words and suggesting them to Beckett might backfire - he could easily react negatively to the memory of the last time he heard that phrase.

That said, you have a few typos you might want to go back and fix, the primary of which is that you called one of the books "Hall Hath no Fury" more than once, instead of "Hell ..." Also, a minor issue but a pet peeve of mine, led is the past tense of to lead. A lot of people misuse that one (e.g. "She LED him away" rather than "She lead him away"). Just FYI.

Looking forward to the next installment.
KrissaBelle7 chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Cool premise. Can't wait for part three :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Intriguing twist.
Caskett1960 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
I like this story very much. It's a different take on things, which makes it fresh and interesting.
jennkyle chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Such a great chapter but feel so bad for them great job once again and happy castle Monday or should we say sad castle Monday tell next time
GeekMom chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Oh, I feel so bad for him. Great update. I'm pretty sure you could stretch this story out a bit further than 3 parts.
Thanks for writing.